wildflowers1996

wildflowers1996

Mage
Oct 14, 2023
What are the risks of this method?

I really wanted to get SN but I don't think that's going to be possible for me here in the UK.

I actually got hold of Amitriptyline and an antiemetic a while ago. I have it stored under my drawer under my bed somewhere - I don't know if it's in date any more, I'll have to look

But from what I've heard about this method - it takes a long time to die and also the effects aren't reversible?
Am I right about this?

I just don't know if I can psychologically stand that - I have bad anxiety and I'm quite likely to panic, and knowing that there's no way I can undo the effects if I panic, but it taking so long for death to actually occur - I don't know if I can do that.

I've also heard stories about people failing with this method but causing brain damage - is this true?

Is there any way I could make this method any easier - to speed up the process somehow?

• Hugs
Reactions: intr0verse and Praestat_Mori
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
The PPeH suggests 10g of Ami (active ingredient) and a long acting benzo. If I remember right 500mg diazepam. Like with any OD there's a risk that your body might be stronger than expected. It's suggested to have undisturbed 24h for this method. It will lead to cardiac arrest, therefore no blood flow and brain damage in the end. Brain damage is possible with any method when it comes to a lack of oxygen in the blood / no blood flow.

• Informative
Reactions: intr0verse
wildflowers1996

wildflowers1996

Mage
Oct 14, 2023
Thank you :(
The brain damage aspect is terrifying to me - if I don't actually die but my parents end up having to care for me or something I can't stand that
I wish it wasn't so hard 💔

• Hugs
Reactions: intr0verse and Praestat_Mori
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Thank you :(
The brain damage aspect is terrifying to me - if I don't actually die but my parents end up having to care for me or something I can't stand that
I wish it wasn't so hard 💔
I fully understand this. Ending up with brain damage and nobody helps to end this horrific life this is so agonizing. I think following the protocol has very high chances to succeed if nobody interferes. I personally would consider this method but I have not realistic chances to get it prescribed.

• Hugs
Reactions: wildflowers1996
intr0verse

intr0verse

Experienced
Jan 29, 2021
What are the risks of this method?

I really wanted to get SN but I don't think that's going to be possible for me here in the UK.

I actually got hold of Amitriptyline and an antiemetic a while ago. I have it stored under my drawer under my bed somewhere - I don't know if it's in date any more, I'll have to look

But from what I've heard about this method - it takes a long time to die and also the effects aren't reversible?
Am I right about this?

I just don't know if I can psychologically stand that - I have bad anxiety and I'm quite likely to panic, and knowing that there's no way I can undo the effects if I panic, but it taking so long for death to actually occur - I don't know if I can do that.

I've also heard stories about people failing with this method but causing brain damage - is this true?

Is there any way I could make this method any easier - to speed up the process somehow?
Amitriptyline has cardiotoxic effects and so, it causes death by severe arrhythmia leading to cardiac arrest. As @Praestat_Mori said, that means no blood flow to the brain, but, the danger is only if you're found a few minutes after you've stopped breathing and the resuscitation is successful. That's why it's important to make sure you won't be found too early; prepare a situation where you won't be found for at least 24 hours. Although amitriptyline has some sedative effects, use of a short and a long acting benzodiazepine is recommended for the proccess to be peaceful and painless.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori