• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

C

Cheza_mus

Experienced
Jul 1, 2021
Hello friends ...I bought Sn last year ..I am hoping to ctb in easter season..but also I am considering Amitriptyline method as my back up method given that the ppeh has rated its reliability at 8/10. .. What I wanted to ask is does anyone know someone who ctb using Amitriptyline and how peaceful it is?

P

Pointless life

Oct 31, 2021
Hello friends ...I bought Sn last year ..I am hoping to ctb in easter season..but also I am considering Amitriptyline method as my back up method given that the ppeh has rated its reliability at 8/10. .. What I wanted to ask is does anyone know someone who ctb using Amitriptyline and how peaceful it is?
Hi i can personally vouch for this method. Arfter my younger sister attempted this method she was found deceased the next day. Arfter finally reaching breaking point i also tried this method but i also added in morphine and diazapam. My experiance is as follows. Arfter finishing the last of the cocktail i was laid in bed waiting for it to work last thing i remember is needing the toilet so i got up from bed and that it i remember nothing for the next 4 days. (I was unfortunately found unconscious) and had to be on a breathing machine for 4 days in intensive care where i was later told if i had no been found i would 100% succeeded in ctb. Since my discharge from hospital i was sent to a psyc unit where i spent a consideral amount if time which was utter shit. I litrally remembered none if my hospital stay i was in no pain just everything seemed to stop for 4 days. So amitryptalyn is a powerful drug not to be fucked around with i would say dont go down this route unless you know you wouldn't be found for several hours.

Sorry for long post lol

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Mary5689, 1000winds, Euthanza and 6 others
Euthanza

Euthanza

Self Righteous Suicide
Jun 9, 2022
Hi i can personally vouch for this method. Arfter my younger sister attempted this method she was found deceased the next day. Arfter finally reaching breaking point i also tried this method but i also added in morphine and diazapam. My experiance is as follows. Arfter finishing the last of the cocktail i was laid in bed waiting for it to work last thing i remember is needing the toilet so i got up from bed and that it i remember nothing for the next 4 days. (I was unfortunately found unconscious) and had to be on a breathing machine for 4 days in intensive care where i was later told if i had no been found i would 100% succeeded in ctb. Since my discharge from hospital i was sent to a psyc unit where i spent a consideral amount if time which was utter shit. I litrally remembered none if my hospital stay i was in no pain just everything seemed to stop for 4 days. So amitryptalyn is a powerful drug not to be fucked around with i would say dont go down this route unless you know you wouldn't be found for several hours.

Sorry for long post lol
Sorry for your loss. How much amitriptyline did you take?

Reactions: Talvikki
QueenOfSpades

QueenOfSpades

in love with geese ♥
Mar 23, 2022
This interests me too. I wonder why Amitriptyline isn't mentioned here more often. This might be a good way to go, together with benzos, a little alcohol, maybe in a bathtub so you'll drown after you lose consciousness. I'm considering that.

Reactions: Funeralprincess
A

Andross01

Aug 17, 2022
Amytriptyline seems to not be available easily, especially not in the 100 mg variant that is used in the PPeH.