Z

zi99

Feb 23, 2020
I noticed that most of people choose Sn, though in PPH amitriptyline is estimated as more reliable. In which case the probability of vomiting is higher? Why did you choose SN?

Reactions: Let'sgetoutofHERE
L

Living sucks

Forced out of life before I wanted to leave
Mar 27, 2020
I noticed that most of people choose Sn, though in PPH amitriptyline is estimated as more reliable. In which case the probability of vomiting is higher? Why did you choose SN?

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/why-sn-over-amitriptyline.22549/

Reactions: autumnal
faust

faust

lost among the stars
Jan 26, 2020
I think it is more about personal choice.
I would stay away from Amitriptyline because serotonin syndrome would be the last thing I would like to experience before death.
SN does not interfere with chemistry in our brain much so that would be a better option for me.

Reactions: LenkaX, enjolras, mediocre and 1 other person
M

mediocre

trapped here
Nov 9, 2019
As far as I'm aware with an Amitriptyline overdose it can take many hours to die. I have heard horror stories of people becoming extremely ill from an ami overdose. It was my original method before I moved onto SN and now the debreather. I would probably only consider it now as an absolute last resort.

• Hugs
Reactions: Quarky00, zi99 and LMLN
enjolras

enjolras

Dead are useless if not to love the living more
Feb 13, 2020
if you vomit, SN can be more secure. with enough SN, it shouldn't matter if you regurgitate some
Ami seems very dose sensitive to succeed. It's eventually possible to fail and be hurt surviving it

Last edited:
Reactions: zi99
Mm80

Mm80

Enlightened
May 15, 2019
Amitryptyline was my first choice and i have the 8gms and other items. I have been concerned that i dont know of a member who has succesfully or unsucessfully used the method. Maybe its because sn became so popular and seems more efficient and easier to obtain. Ive read about people dying from it outside of this site and guess it must be in the handbooks for a reason.

Reactions: Taos and Quarky00
gus.nixon

gus.nixon

and now we rise and we are everywhere
Apr 19, 2020
Amitriptyline is weird shit man. I remember taking it for kicks when I was younger. I'd take a handful of them and have conversations with people who didn't exist. Good fun, man.

Taos

Taos

Student
Apr 19, 2021
As far as I'm aware with an Amitriptyline overdose it can take many hours to die. I have heard horror stories of people becoming extremely ill from an ami overdose. It was my original method before I moved onto SN and now the debreather. I would probably only consider it now as an absolute last resort.

horror story links? have been searching for failed attempts.

D

Dutchyala

Mar 6, 2021
I felt one of the worst agony with Amitriptyline. My chest hurt badly. I would choose SN

Taos

Taos

Student
Apr 19, 2021
I felt one of the worst agony with Amitriptyline. My chest hurt badly. I would choose SN

strange, as it has a strong reputation for peace. Did you take benzos?

Reactions: Dutchyala
D

Dutchyala

Mar 6, 2021
No, I just took Amitriptyline. I felt my chest hurt badly and I had trouble breathing. Like I couldn't take that pain anymore but there was nothing I could do about it. After falling asleep for a long time I woke up feeling better. SN seems more peaceful and less risky.

Taos

Taos

Student
Apr 19, 2021
No, I just took Amytiptiline. I felt my chest hurt badly and I had trouble breathing. Like I couldn't take that pain anymore but there was nothing I could do about it. After falling asleep for a long time I woke up feeling better. SN seems more peaceful and less risky.

do you mind me asking how much you took? ami alone is going to hurt, hence the benzos. it's a reliable peaceful method when done right, what puts me off is the length of time it takes.

Reactions: Dutchyala
LenkaX

LenkaX

Maybe there is a hope!
Aug 14, 2020
What is debreather?

D

Dutchyala

Mar 6, 2021
do you mind me asking how much you took? ami alone is going to hurt, hence the benzos. it's a reliable peaceful method when done right, what puts me off is the length of time it takes.
I didn't take much. I wasn't trying to CTB but to sleep (though I was considering because I had a large amount of it). I took around 900 mg far from the recommended 8g. Plus 150 mg during the day.

Maybe with Benzos and a large amount at once is peaceful and you fall asleep quickly. For me the pain came very quickly and I couldn't sleep and it was agonizing until I did. Might I add I'm not a healthy person so maybe this played a role in it.

I thought of sharing my experience with it because it was the second worst pain I felt.
I personally will take sn with Xanax to CTB. That feeling was enough to make me scared of this method.

Reactions: Taos