B

bigdog

Arcanist
Jul 12, 2020
Can I drink it without benzos only with quetiapine and some whiskey? Will I fall asleep?

A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
How much elavil were you planning on using?

A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
10g

benzos are recommended, and death can take 24h. Do you normally take seroquel or just have it for this purpose?

A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
You won't find many accounts (if any) of people here who have gone the elavil route. It can take a while, as I noted. In theory, you should be asleep from the elavil and seroquel, but I would strongly certainly endeavor to have benzos.

Mm80

Mm80

Enlightened
May 15, 2019
You won't find many accounts (if any) of people here who have gone the elavil route. It can take a while, as I noted. In theory, you should be asleep from the elavil and seroquel, but I would strongly certainly endeavor to have benzos.
Yeah ive been on here for over a year and not one account of someone using it, only a couple of failed attempts when people were found. Im surprised as it rates fairly highly on pph, i think the only drawback is the time it takes. Agree on the benzos apparently they are what causes it to be peaceful as they keep you in a deep sleep.
Doctor refused to prescribe.
Doctor refused to prescribe.
Thats a shame as i think the benzos keep you in a deep sleep while the ami does the fatal bit.

Last edited:
J

jameslb72

Jul 22, 2020
im dubious of overdosing, i cant get SN, a few years ago i took two fullboxes of tramadol and a tub of clonazepam but i survived. Ive considered antifreez but someone told me that thhis becomes agony, ive loads of seroquel in the house is i used that with the antifreeze i could be unconsincious through the mostt parts

B

bigdog

Arcanist
Jul 12, 2020
what does of tramadol did you take? 50mg tablets or more? Does seroquel make you blackout?