• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Throwaway9787

Throwaway9787

Mage
Jun 27, 2019
100 75 amitone amitriptyline tablets
.25 gram of flubromazolam put in capsules
Antiemetic

Time

Reactions: Fragile, Darkdreamer001 and Emerald
J

jackrabbit

Sep 19, 2019
you'll want to crush up the amitriptyline into powder and place in capsules also, any coatings on the pills increase the time it takes for absorption. personally i intend to mix the powder with a small amount of warm water. adding ranitidine or some other ant-acid will also increase the odds. time indeed

Reactions: Darkdreamer001 and Emerald
Darkdreamer001

Darkdreamer001

Student
Jul 17, 2018
you'll want to crush up the amitriptyline into powder and place in capsules also, any coatings on the pills increase the time it takes for absorption. personally i intend to mix the powder with a small amount of warm water. adding ranitidine or some other ant-acid will also increase the odds. time indeed
Where's a reliable place to buy amitriptyline?

Darkdreamer001

Darkdreamer001

Student
Jul 17, 2018
Where do you get ranitidine?

A

allenprice100011@gma

There is no happiness
Feb 16, 2020
Can lunesta and zolpidem be used as a substitute for the benzos in the cocktail?
Where do you get ranitidine?
I've read that rantidine will not work . It requires Cimetidine which is found over the counter as Tagament and this does something to enhance the potency of the amitriptyline. In any event to answer your question, rantidine is prevacid or pepcid which is also over the counter

Last edited:
Reactions: Darkdreamer001
Darkdreamer001

Darkdreamer001

Student
Jul 17, 2018
Can lunesta and zolpidem be used as a substitute for the benzos in the cocktail?

I've read that rantidine will not work . It requires Cimetidine which is found over the counter as Tagament and this does something to enhance the potency of the amitriptyline. In any event to answer your question, rantidine is prevacid or pepcid which is also over the counter
Sorry I'm not sure about all of this. I can try to look into it. I'm not sure about how to get all the stuff to make the lethal drink. I hope this is easy to get and make.