• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

C

Cheza_mus

Experienced
Jul 1, 2021
Hello SS
I am really suffering alot here at home( if you can allow me not to go into details )
I see no point here in waiting...I read ppeh and I have finally chosen Amitriptyline over dose as my method because it's what i can get here in my country. I am 92kgs and I plan to take 11grams of Amitriptyline and 200mg of diazepam...I also have metoclopramide as my antiemetic...
Please give me your views here..will I be successful...thanks

W

wereqryan

Experienced
Dec 22, 2018
The DDMA cocktail requires:

Diazepam 1 grams
Digoxin 100 milligrams
Morphine sulfate: 15 grams
Amitriptyline 8 grams

Try to get the remaining drugs to make ctb more certain.

DDMA was my method of choice but I wasn't able to get a hold of the morphine and I also feared vomiting out this cocktail. Also, there's the hassle of having to crush these pills. I have switched to SN now because I can easily prepare multiple drinks of SN so even if I vomit, I can drink another glass. Still, the fear of vomit remains, which is why I'm now researching into inert gas death.

C

Cheza_mus

Experienced
Jul 1, 2021
The DDMA cocktail requires:

Diazepam 1 grams
Digoxin 100 milligrams
Morphine sulfate: 15 grams
Amitriptyline 8 grams

Try to get the remaining drugs to make ctb more certain.

DDMA was my method of choice but I wasn't able to get a hold of the morphine and I also feared vomiting out this cocktail. Also, there's the hassle of having to crush these pills. I have switched to SN now because I can easily prepare multiple drinks of SN so even if I vomit, I can drink another glass. Still, the fear of vomit remains, which is why I'm now researching into inert gas death.
Ppeh also gives a method of Amitriptyline only....ddma method cant use it because I failed to get morphine here..but ppeh also gives amitriptyline only as a method and rates at 8/10

W

wereqryan

Experienced
Dec 22, 2018
Ppeh also gives a method of Amitriptyline only....ddma method cant use it because I failed to get morphine here..but ppeh also gives amitriptyline only as a method and rates at 8/10
Amitriptyline alone can kill, but its not a sure thing.

Yama

Yama

Jul 8, 2021
I managed to enter the PeacefullPillHandbook forums with the help of someone ad I was jut reading on the subject of Amitriptyline

For what it's worth, donno if that helps.

You may be missing a bit more Diazepam (total of 300mg), to top with an "express" acting benzo like Midazolam (150mg) would be ideal.

Also don't forget anti-emetics. It was brought to my attention that the Metoclopramide with Zofran combo is vouched for many times in the PPeH eBook

Last edited:
C

Cheza_mus

Experienced
Jul 1, 2021
I managed to enter the PeacefullPillHandbook forums with the help of someone ad I was jut reading on the subject of Amitriptyline

View attachment 74432

You may be missing a bit more Diazepam (total of 300mg), to top with an "express" acting benzo like Midazolam (150mg) would be ideal.

Also don't forget anti-emetics. It was brought to my attention that the Metoclopramide with Zofran combo is vouched for many times in the PPeH eBook
Thank you

View attachment 74432

So I make my diazepam a total of 300mg or I make it( 200+300 equalling to 500mg).

Last edited:
C

cappuccinogirl

Experienced
Aug 11, 2018
Hi peaceful pill says to dissolve pills in water. Is that necessary or just to make it easier to get the amount of pills down? Also p pill used to say 100 x 25mg ie 5,000 mg but seems to have increased it to 10,000mg I think it was.... Big increase. Amounts advised seem to vary a lot. Im not very big. Thanks for your help x

Reactions: ProntoFim
G

gap

I'm Italian, but there is google translatešŸ™‚
Apr 28, 2023
Hello SS
I am really suffering alot here at home( if you can allow me not to go into details )
I see no point here in waiting...I read ppeh and I have finally chosen Amitriptyline over dose as my method because it's what i can get here in my country. I am 92kgs and I plan to take 11grams of Amitriptyline and 200mg of diazepam...I also have metoclopramide as my antiemetic...
Please give me your views here..will I be successful...thanks
This is the same method I have in mind for me, the only difference I was planning to use 15g amitriptyline and 3g cimetidine 40 minutes before.

D

Depression

Apr 25, 2023
I don't have access to the forums but just from reading their book it's mentions a cocktail DDMAPh. A mix of 5 drugs plus antiemetics. Is this different from what you're wanting to use?

R

reborn87

Student
Jan 27, 2024

View attachment 74432

Can you take Pepcid ?

Wonderland

Wonderland

Marie
May 21, 2020
Is the link of the online pharmacy on the PPH reliable??? I was thinking about this method too