• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

M

meowcat

Experienced
Aug 9, 2018
It's been written about in the PPEH,It is supposed to be reliable.I'm sure it's easily available in some countries like Mexico,Peru,Bolivia,Thailand,etc.
I wonder why nobody talks about it on this forum.

Reactions: wiltingorchid, Taos, ecmnesia and 1 other person
ecmnesia

ecmnesia

the only thing humans are equal in is death
Aug 30, 2020
never read about it to be honest... probably because I thought it'd be hard to get it where I live. people tend to choose accessible methods I believe.

Moonbounce

Moonbounce

Prototype
Aug 12, 2020
Was on Amitriptyline for awhile, can't be gotten in the States without a prescription. Usually prescribed for migraines or in my case cranial neuropathy. No personal experience taking in high doses, but definitely worth exploring. I remember the main thing being that it interacts pretty negatively with certain other drugs so that might play well into a method?

Shades of Grey

Shades of Grey

Student
Jun 17, 2020
This is my method of choice.

I have the amitriptyline but not the benzos. Would prefer a more humane exit, but don't want the prescriber to potentially have to deal with any fallout from my suicide.

Reactions: Viro_Major
Viro_Major

Viro_Major

Rad maker
Jul 30, 2020
Can't agree more. SN can be distressful with symptoms. On the other hand, if one has a slightly higher budget and puts a little more effort to source, plus can concede a much longer time undisturbed and if able to follow the recommendations of the complete cocktail (with careful selection of benzodiazepines, likely acquired on the darknet) to the letter, then Amitriptyline could be entirely peaceful which is an edge hard to neglect.
With SN getting scarcer, maybe a rebalance between the popularity of the 2 methods will occur.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/why-sn-over-amitriptyline.22549/page-2#post-684871

Reactions: Grayfield
G

gap

I'm Italian, but there is google translatešŸ™‚
Apr 28, 2023
It's been written about in the PPEH,It is supposed to be reliable.I'm sure it's easily available in some countries like Mexico,Peru,Bolivia,Thailand,etc.
I wonder why nobody talks about it on this forum.
I also think it's a good method, but underestimated. It is disputed and if amitriptyline is in adequate quantities there should be no surprises.
I think it's a good method too. It is disputed and if amitriptyline is in adequate quantities there should be no surprises.

Last edited: