M

measuremeasure

Sep 13, 2024
Hello all.

I'm looking for advice on a method. I am prescribed ambien and xanax and know that they both contribute to respiratory depression, especially combined with alcohol. I made an unsuccessful attempt a couple of years ago where I didn't drink enough when ODing, and was found by my partner after sort of waking up.

Currently these are the only medications I have access to. SN seems really upsetting to me, and I'm physically squeamish: I want to overdose peacefully and just go to sleep and never wake up. Barbituates would be ideal for this but it looks like no one can find or access them.

I don't weigh much and have a low alcohol tolerance. I don't typically use drugs aside from ambien to sleep. I've considered adding something like fentanyl (taken orally) if I can get access to it. Is there a chance of any of this working? What would I need to add to get it to work? I really cannot afford to have another failed attempt. I've heard of people dying from accidental overdose of sleeping pills + xanax + alcohol so it seems like a possibility if I get my BAC up enough.

• Hugs
Reactions: Hysteria
maniac116

maniac116

My own worst enemy🌹💔
Aug 10, 2024
Honestly ODs rarely work. You may wake up in a psych ward or ICU with organs damaged. Benzos are not reliable for CTB, and alcohol will mess your liver up, especially in combo with other drugs.
You have a better chance of disabling yourself than CTB using this method.
No judgement, just trying to be honest.
I hope that you find peace, whatever decisions you make🌹💔

Reactions: ihateearth
penguinl0v3s

penguinl0v3s

Wait for Me 💙
Nov 1, 2023
No, weak drug. You can still find legal barbs, they're just weaker. Like phenobarbital. But considering that you can add fenty, why wouldn't you do that?

K

kingfool316

Sep 13, 2024
I really don't advice using medication overdose. Low chance of success, high chance of organ damage and pain. you'll only make things worse

Nikitatos

Nikitatos

Wizard
Apr 10, 2024
I don't think ambien has a lot of good OD properties. I don't know for sure though.

FlufflesAway

FlufflesAway

Jul 31, 2024
Tried. Didn't work. I don't drink, I'm skinny as fuck. Drank over a liter of vodka and took all my ambien. I just fell asleep and woke up later, feeling a bit ill. I don't know about xanax, but I don't think you can OD on ambien.

Reactions: Nikitatos
M

measuremeasure

Sep 13, 2024
No, weak drug. You can still find legal barbs, they're just weaker. Like phenobarbital. But considering that you can add fenty, why wouldn't you do that?
Tbh I don't trust the supply anywhere and have no experience getting it, just live in a city where it's commonly used. How are people getting phenobarbital these days? I figured basically all barbs are impossible to get ahold of lately.

Hysteria

Hysteria

Crimson
Jan 8, 2024
I experimented with pentothal (a barb) when I was a fentanyl addict. I wish I saved some. I didn't expect CTB to be this difficult. I relied on Night Night and failed. I feel I discarded ODs too soon. I don't know if I could revive my old accounts. Dark websites move frequently. People may underestimate ODs here. I believe the low success rate is due to the wrong medications used. Benzos, alcohol, and sleeping pills will hardly kill me. But fentanyl or pentothal will, I think.

penguinl0v3s

penguinl0v3s

Wait for Me 💙
Nov 1, 2023
Tbh I don't trust the supply anywhere and have no experience getting it, just live in a city where it's commonly used. How are people getting phenobarbital these days? I figured basically all barbs are impossible to get ahold of lately.
That's a good question. I'll check the system at work the next time I see it and let you know. I believe it's usually used for alcohol withdrawal and seizures nowadays, but it's also allowed to be used for anxiety and sleep.

W

WildBird

Sep 17, 2024
I have 1,000 mg of ambien and 200 mg of xanax. Was thinking I would take all with some vodka and secure a plastic bag over my head before I pass out. Would that work?

schrei_nach_liebe

schrei_nach_liebe

Experienced
Jul 6, 2023
Definitely doesn't work, I did over a liter of bourbon and at least 500mg not even really trying to die, I just didn't give a f***. Probably more than once. There was probably Ativan as well. Nothing happened, might have slept a couple more hours than usual.

KillingPain267

KillingPain267

Paragon
Apr 15, 2024
That's a good question. I'll check the system at work the next time I see it and let you know. I believe it's usually used for alcohol withdrawal and seizures nowadays, but it's also allowed to be used for anxiety and sleep.
Usually, they use benzos for alcohol withdrawals nowadays.

schrei_nach_liebe

schrei_nach_liebe

Experienced
Jul 6, 2023
Phenobarbital is pretty common in epilepsy, although I don't know if it's a long term medication or not. I gave it to kids in the ICU basically every day. Benzos are used for all sorts of stuff, including in epilepsy, but yes very common for alcoholics because it acts like alcohol in pill form in some ways and prevents seizures and other withdrawal symptoms. But, it also has the very similar withdrawal symptoms such as seizures, so it's robbing Peter to pay Paul. As far as other barbiturates, one that is still pretty easily available is in a mixture drug, fioricet, which contains a mixture of butalbital, acetaminophen/paracetamol/tylenol, and caffeine. If you were to take that drug the most likely thing to kill you unfortunately is the acetaminophen. I haven't looked into it but if there was a way to get butalbital by itself it would theoretically work if administered correctly, but it's unlikely to be reliable. It's probably like phenobarbital and too safe, doesn't act quickly enough.

Bubble4246

Bubble4246

Wandering Shadow
Sep 11, 2024
If combined with a high dose of an opiate (say heroin) it should do the job. By itself benzo + alcohol isn't a reliable method to CTB sadly. Opiates do most of the work here, the other substances are more used as an assist to increase the respiratory depression.

penguinl0v3s

penguinl0v3s

Wait for Me 💙
Nov 1, 2023
Phenobarbital is pretty common in epilepsy, although I don't know if it's a long term medication or not. I gave it to kids in the ICU basically every day. Benzos are used for all sorts of stuff, including in epilepsy, but yes very common for alcoholics because it acts like alcohol in pill form in some ways and prevents seizures and other withdrawal symptoms. But, it also has the very similar withdrawal symptoms such as seizures, so it's robbing Peter to pay Paul. As far as other barbiturates, one that is still pretty easily available is in a mixture drug, fioricet, which contains a mixture of butalbital, acetaminophen/paracetamol/tylenol, and caffeine. If you were to take that drug the most likely thing to kill you unfortunately is the acetaminophen. I haven't looked into it but if there was a way to get butalbital by itself it would theoretically work if administered correctly, but it's unlikely to be reliable. It's probably like phenobarbital and too safe, doesn't act quickly enough.
Lots of medications, whether for blood pressure or anxiety or seizures, will cause opposing side effects, but that is just the nature of medications. Best you can do is taper down slowly to avoid the adverse side effects, I don't think that will ever change with the way medications work.

schrei_nach_liebe

schrei_nach_liebe

Experienced
Jul 6, 2023
Lots of medications, whether for blood pressure or anxiety or seizures, will cause opposing side effects, but that is just the nature of medications. Best you can do is taper down slowly to avoid the adverse side effects, I don't think that will ever change with the way medications work.
Yeah, I just meant with benzos and alcohol it's really pronounced, and pretty easy to be lethal (like not as a method but by accident). When used properly, they can be safe enough.