Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
I don't know if this remarkable woman has been mentioned before here but it's worth a read. I felt so much sympathy for this outstanding lady. She just couldn't take her depression, and everyone in her life did all they could to keep her alive to continue suffering. She went to extraordinary lengths in the end to do what she had every right to do. It's a very tragic story no matter how you look at it. Her depression was without a cure. She was tortured by it. And she was imprisoned in an attempt to keep her alive-- to continue to suffer.

I hope anyone reading this now sees it from my point of view, someone who knows what this kind of depression is like to live with every day. It's absolute torture. Forcing people to stay alive, to endure it day after unbearable day, needs to look at it from the sufferer's point of view. Death is merciful sometimes.

Last edited:
  • Aww..
Reactions: Venessolotic, BrainShower, Interestedsadboi25 and 8 others
WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
Typical pro - life comment from the coroner : " foul websites that assist and encourage suicide ".
I've suffered with persistent, untreatable depression since age 7 and I grew tired of these people a long time ago.
Putting someone in a psych ward doesn't do any good when there is no cure, it just makes things worse.
I admire Beth Mathews for having the courage to finally end her suffering.
There was no other way out for her, yet the so - called normal people will never understand it.
They just want to perpetuate a persons suffering for their own incredibly selfish needs.

• Hugs
Reactions: Venessolotic, BornHated, suicidalenby and 7 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Rest in peace. I see those who are gone as fortunate as they are now incapable of suffering.

Reactions: Venessolotic, natthebrat, F@#$ and 3 others
Life Is My Coffin

Life Is My Coffin

One final action ⚰️⚰️⚰️
Oct 13, 2023
lol these dumbass news sites can't find anything else to talk about? 😂💀 yall have talked about SS for like 3/4 years now. move the fuck on

Reactions: Venessolotic, mekurin and WAITING TO DIE
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Jun 22, 2020
If everyone could experience what torture Beth lived with just for ten minutes they would understand why people are so desperate to die.

We understand how valuable this site is. This site provided Beth with the only relief available to her. Of course it's horrible and tragic and awful she committed suicide and no one would ever want that to happen. But some of us see if from Beth's point of view. We know what she was going through.

• Love
Reactions: Venessolotic and WAITING TO DIE
piddincir

piddincir

Student
Nov 6, 2023
holy fucking shit, this is just so sad, literally brought me to tears.

But fuck this just hit so deep as I recently lost my wife to suicide and the struggles are almost identical. She was called Elizabeth too, like seriously wtf, my wife's mum was Jane and her ex was Matt as well. This is really weird and coincidental.

It is almost the same story. My wife hid her mental heath struggles from me, or the extent of them at least from me. I do wonder if my wife had an account here too, I can't find one so far. Though she was old school and 37 and had attempted her first time when she was 12 back in the alomost pre internet 1998, I dont think she needed help with ideation tbh.

Beth and my Lizzie are now at peace at least.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Meditation guide and WAITING TO DIE
Kta1994

Kta1994

Experienced
Apr 25, 2019
I think im familiar with her, her last tweets were about how her chronic pain was very bad

• Wow
Reactions: Venessolotic, BrainShower and Meditation guide
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Jun 22, 2020
I think im familiar with her, her last tweets were about how her chronic pain was very bad
She had a terrible time after her first suicide attempt, that alone would be enough to make most of us suicidal.

G

Goodgirlryeo101

Wizard
May 27, 2023
May her soul rest in peace… She suffered a lot after her first suicide attempt as she was severely injured from the attempt.

Reactions: Venessolotic, WAITING TO DIE and Meditation guide
Oathkeeper

Oathkeeper

Nov 1, 2023
Wish people understood what this forum means to the people here. This is literally the only place I can safely express my darkest, most painful thoughts, and be understood by others.

Everybody always says "talk to a therapist, see a psychiatrist." I've been doing that for years, and it's just not helping anymore. I can't discuss these thoughts with them anymore, unless I want to get impounded in a psych ward or inpatient facility again. People that have never been in one of those will never know how excruciating and miserable those places are. They don't help, all they do is prove what most of us here already know; that things can certainly be or get worse.

And if the only thing that is somehow supposed to make me feel better is knowing that some poor people out there have it magnitudes worse, that's just…bleak. Hopeless.

RIP to the girl in the article. She seemed like a wonderful person plagued by a horrible disease.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Serial Experi Pain, WAITING TO DIE, Goodgirlryeo101 and 3 others
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Jun 22, 2020
The horror of what this woman went through! None of it should have happened if we had truly caring governments. She should have had the option from the start to end her life peacefully with the help of a doctor and peaceful drugs. She was put through torture. To be locked up in a prison pretending to be a helpful place, simply to stop her from ending her life and her suffering, having to grab her jar of SN and pour it dry into her mouth and race in to get water to wash it down with people chasing her! This whole scene is horrific!

Reactions: WAITING TO DIE
Ceterum

Ceterum

Aug 10, 2022
my ass - "neglect by the hospital". Like being in patient isn't enough, I see it becoming even more of a jail now, this time not because of the ward staff, but because of politicians branding any sort of "privacy" a "neglect of the suicidal patient" and might even sue hospital stuff for that.
It's getting ever sicker ...

Reactions: WAITING TO DIE and Meditation guide