BGM

BGM

Nov 9, 2020
I've been thinking a lot about cbting these past months, sometimes i feel very pathetic and really wish that i could end it all at that exact moment and sometimes when i recall those moments i feel stupid for thinking about such thing and feel hopeful for the future. Does this mean something? is there something wrong with me or am i just confused or being stupid?

• Hugs
Reactions: _Kaira_, Cursed4ever and sadworld
sadworld

sadworld

existence is a nightmare
Aug 25, 2020
There is nothing wrong with you. It just means that there is still hope for you! Which is good. Just don't do anything impulsively, you still need to find out if you actually want to ctb. Sending hugs :hug: :hug: :heart:

• Love
Reactions: Gnip, WornOutLife, _Kaira_ and 1 other person
_Kaira_

_Kaira_

This Isn't Fine
Oct 2, 2020
It's ok to have conflicting feelings about something so serious. We are only human after all.

Take your time, evaluate whether it really is your time to CTB. The bus will wait for you, no matter what you choose.

:heart: :heart:

• Love
Reactions: sadworld
BGM

BGM

Nov 9, 2020
There is nothing wrong with you. It just means that there is still hope for you! Which is good. Just don't do anything impulsively, you still need to find out if you actually want to ctb. Sending hugs :hug: :hug: :heart:
Thanks for the reply, you are right about the impulsive part. Maybe i'm just overwhelmed with the current situation.

• Hugs
Reactions: Gnip, _Kaira_ and sadworld