3ndl3ss-v0id

3ndl3ss-v0id

Void
Jul 31, 2023
You liar. You fucking liar. You made me feel special and I don't even know how. You're a piece of shit you're so full of shit I don't want to see your face ever again. You didn't deserve any of the love I gave you everything EVERYTHING to let you know much of a special friend you were to me yet I feel I'm nothing to you. I feel like if I wasn't so fond of you would have already got bored of me. You don't give a fuck about me. Hell you don't. Fuck you I swear fuck you and fuck off I'd rather kill myself than please someone who likes to bitch around. I am so fucking dumb for feeling this way knowing you don't deserve it. You don't deserve an ounce of my time. God I gave up so many things for you. I shared all I had hoping you'll find something to like about me. I tried so hard for you to love me which is fucking stupid but you fucking knew so why the hell would you have to stay quiet and watch me struggle and you you could have done something. I cannot change how you feel about me but you can stop being such a piece of egocentric shit and get a fucking life I swear. You have so much fucking potential and you waste it over a fucking whore that gets on her knees for anyone she has the chance to because you have no self respect. If you crave that love why don't you let me give it to you? Am I not what you're looking for? Then why the hell do you stick around god just admit I disgust you and move on already. Oh and I can't even talk with you about this because you don't feel comfortable. Well I hope this makes you feel uncomfortable the least now that you don't want to talk about it you fucking revolting asshole. You make me sick.