dandan

dandan

One more attempt on life.
Feb 18, 2019
I am in recovery.
I know I've got to focus on my job, being jobless and in debt is very stressing and awful, rather quit.
Focus on my job and exercise, yup, need to go back to that daily 5km , it has been great all year long, just quit 5 days ago due to insomnia.

Job, exercise, my partner, I like my girl being happy, she's happy if I'm happy, if I want to kill myseñf or feel awful , she's still here although how much will she take? Nice

Job, exercise, girl, and also studying to improve my job. And I want to work to code my app... My dream of building an online group for x....

But I spend most of my free time analyzing, thinking, and trying to think myself to action, and that is not working, am I the source of my confusion and my blockers? Why don't I forget about myself and focus on work and things to do?!?!?

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Ghost
jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
It's hard to act when you're under a lot of stress, don't blame yourself. Maybe antidepressants could help you with motivation?

Reactions: lukas19
dandan

dandan

Feb 18, 2019
It's hard to act when you're under a lot of stress, don't blame yourself. Maybe antidepressants could help you with motivation?
thanks for the prompt reply jodes2!! actually I was under medication for nearly 30 years, so I dont want to go back..... I've been on testosterone for 3 years, no more psychiatric pills for me...

Although.....
However....
I do remember using Ritalin, as a stimulant.... and oh my god, with that shit I would surely work, creatively and enthusiastically.... but the addiction is so bad....

I rather go to a stimulant, since I need the feel to get things done
I have used Benzos once in a while to fight insomnia for some days...

I need to get things done

• Love
Reactions: jodes2
Pluto

Pluto

Meowing to go out
Dec 27, 2020
All of us are the source of our issues. Without us there would be no issues. :smiling:

It's valuable to be setting goals and to invest some energy in prioritising and organising. But analysis paralysis occurs when the actual cognitive processing part becomes overburdened and the brain is functioning like a power virus on a computer. As soon as we introduce more 'what ifs' to the picture, more and more analysis is required and the complexity is endless. Some people find meditative practices helpful, or at least being mindful that excessive mental activity is burning up energy that could be used for a constructive purpose.

• Love
  • Yay!
Reactions: thx1138, Dead Ghost and dandan
N

noaccount

Enlightened
Oct 26, 2019
have you tried using ginseng by any chance? not trying to do unsolicited advice just curious, everyon'e idfferent

Reactions: dandan
dandan

dandan

Feb 18, 2019
have you tried using ginseng by any chance? not trying to do unsolicited advice just curious, everyon'e idfferent
Yeah, I remember it was good, probably should get it. But it wasn't s solution, but okay

Hollowillow

Hollowillow

I want throat hugs & anime! Can't use chat pm me
Aug 7, 2022
I am in recovery.
I know I've got to focus on my job, being jobless and in debt is very stressing and awful, rather quit.
Focus on my job and exercise, yup, need to go back to that daily 5km , it has been great all year long, just quit 5 days ago due to insomnia.

Job, exercise, my partner, I like my girl being happy, she's happy if I'm happy, if I want to kill myseñf or feel awful , she's still here although how much will she take? Nice

Job, exercise, girl, and also studying to improve my job. And I want to work to code my app... My dream of building an online group for x....

But I spend most of my free time analyzing, thinking, and trying to think myself to action, and that is not working, am I the source of my confusion and my blockers? Why don't I forget about myself and focus on work and things to do?!?!?
Because we have a limited amount of energy that we can produce and that plan sounds like a burn out recipe.
thanks for the prompt reply jodes2!! actually I was under medication for nearly 30 years, so I dont want to go back..... I've been on testosterone for 3 years, no more psychiatric pills for me...

Although.....
However....
I do remember using Ritalin, as a stimulant.... and oh my god, with that shit I would surely work, creatively and enthusiastically.... but the addiction is so bad....

I rather go to a stimulant, since I need the feel to get things done
I have used Benzos once in a while to fight insomnia for some days...

I need to get things done
Vitamin b is required to burn energy. Forcing It with stimulants will make you waste away faster than you can heal. It's agony.

If you plugged a car battery to your testicles & shocked yourself every time you stopped running... It's be pretty much the equivalent.

Last edited:
hamvil

hamvil

Wizard
Aug 29, 2022
I guess you are on a good path, liking your job, your family, those are all elements that make a life worth living. Keeping yourself busy is the way to avoid overthinking. I feel my days watching youtube because my job is worthless and I try to work as little as possible. My romatic life is also empty. If I stop for a moment I start thinking about my past and feel horrible. I stopped taking anti-depressant because of the effect they have on me.

• Hugs
Reactions: dandan
dandan

dandan

Feb 18, 2019
I guess you are on a good path, liking your job, your family, those are all elements that make a life worth living. Keeping yourself busy is the way to avoid overthinking. I feel my days watching youtube because my job is worthless and I try to work as little as possible. My romatic life is also empty. If I stop for a moment I start thinking about my past and feel horrible. I stopped taking anti-depressant because of the effect they have on me.
Ever taken a hormone testosterone checkup? That did a huge trick for me

hamvil

hamvil

Wizard
Aug 29, 2022
Ever taken a hormone testosterone checkup? That did a huge trick for me
No never, indeed I do not have a sex life. I do not feel sexually attracted to my wife. I did try with other women a few times and in some case I did not feel attracted as well. Not sure about testosteron, if they prescribe that to me I am worried I may lose hairs and that would make me even more depressed.

dandan

dandan

Feb 18, 2019
No never, indeed I do not have a sex life. I do not feel sexually attracted to my wife. I did try with other women a few times and in some case I did not feel attracted as well. Not sure about testosteron, if they prescribe that to me I am worried I may lose hairs and that would make me even more depressed.
I did loose hair, and it sucks, but I don't have the constant feeling of wanting to sleep or lie down, or catch the bus anymore, so I don't care about some hair...

Plus I finally get laid constantly with my partner