norkz

norkz

Jun 28, 2024
Hello I've been thinking lately if I'm the only one which reasons to ctb aren't much related with myself. Basically I've been wondering if no one else really feels like this earth is rotten and can't stand it anymore. I see that normally humans ignore what's happening down here and pretend that they see and hear nothing unless it affects them directly.
Maybe I'm too sensitive idk ? Id like to see if I'm the only one :)

• Hugs
Reactions: LifeQuitter, Oeoe3, UnrulyNightmare and 1 other person
uglyugly

uglyugly

Student
Aug 24, 2024
I don't feel the earth itself is rotten, but certainly the nonsense that goes on here is. People have changed a hell of a lot, especially in the past 4 years. They are angry, exhausted, and seem like they feel hopeless. I know I am all those things. Overall, our food, water, and air has been/is being poisoned and I'll guess that plays a major role in the earth feeling rotten IMO. I can see why people want off of this planet. I do.

Although also, I've been taking a long look at myself and trying to heal myself mentally. I realize to do this, I really need to get the hell away from humanity and the daily noise, pollution, and "hurried" feeling. I want so desperately to be around water, like a lake or ocean. I feel like I need to stand in the pouring rain, but we are in a serious drought here and it will not rain. I guess none of this makes sense. But I can understand the feeling of something being rotten here.

Fragile_

Fragile_

cold as ice
Jun 2, 2024
I'm sure you're not the only one, lots of people hate this world, the people in it, the system or the concept of life, myself included

Reactions: LifeQuitter
G

greebo6

Enlightened
Sep 11, 2020
I hate myself...but I also hate the world too.

Reactions: LifeQuitter