reeyoouu

reeyoouu

kuromi luvr
Sep 14, 2023
I genuinely feel unmotivated and distant no matter what i do... i cant even do the simplest task without constantly avoiding it and procrastinating... i frequently isolate myself and have withdrawn from any social gathering/event.... i simply do not have the energy to do so...

Everything feels... gloomy, as if all hope was lost... i am currently typing with my mind all blank and static like a tv screen, dried souless eyes from the attempt of crying this dreadful feeling out, no coping mechanism is working for me... i tried talking to a friend, listening to music, going out for a while, sleeping, all that shit... yet that cold, heavy feeling deep inside me still remains...

I wish that i could simply not wake up the next day... i wish that i wouldn't have to open my eyes and make my body physically live another fucking day when i'm already mentally dead... i can truly say that there is no saving me... no inspiring nor encouraging words could help someone like me.... i have come to a point in my life wherein nothing truly matters anymore...

Sad that i'm only just starting adulthood, people might say that there is a full life ahead of me, why waste it?? Well, how 'bout we switch bodies and see how it's like to live in my world with my mind and the neverending stress.... cant even be fine for a fucking week because this shit ass feeling ALWAYS COMES BACK LIKE FUCK THIS HONESTLY......

I'm thinking of ctb-ing in december of this year.. not entirely sure when or if december would be the right time to leave everything behind... but im seriously tired and i just want to get over it atp... my method of choice would be the "Night-night" method as this is the most accessible to me rn... if there are more methods please do let me know... i am still doing more research abt this method and its success rate.... so yea... please do share your thoughts.. thank you

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: WeDontKnowTheFuture, warm dreams, kunikuzushi and 13 others
Daxter_87

Daxter_87

If my name is crossed out, hopefully I'm dead.
May 28, 2023
You're not alone in feeling this way. For me too - and for many of us - life feels like a dull, tedious, and unrewarding chore. Hell, I have trouble even writing here. I've never understood what "normal" people get out of such an ordeal; we must speak different languages or be from different planets altogether.

Reactions: reeyoouu, warm dreams, WAITING TO DIE and 1 other person
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
You're not alone in feeling this way. For me too - and for many of us - life feels like a dull, tedious, and unrewarding chore. Hell, I have trouble even writing here. I've never understood what "normal" people get out of such an ordeal; we must speak different languages or be from different planets altogether.
They are brainwashed to believe the lies "' life is good " and " death / non-existence is bad" , as the ever deeper honesty book says. And I agree. People have no idea how deep the rabbit hole goes

Free to download book

Imo that book is truth unlike most other things

Last edited:
Reactions: reeyoouu, Daxter_87 and WAITING TO DIE
WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
The " normal " people are masochists and come from the planet fucktard.
This is why they seem to enjoy human existence so much.

Reactions: reeyoouu, Daxter_87, ijustwishtodie and 1 other person
Fktw0rld

Fktw0rld

An end with suffering > Suffering without an end
Aug 29, 2022
Existence is worthless. I saved a quote from Re dd it a while back. It pertains to our way of thinking.

"People with depression score higher on realism tests. Intelligence is positively correlated with mental illness and suicide, this indicates that if the human mind understands enough about reality it wants to destroy itself. Human life is existential horror."

• Love
Reactions: reeyoouu, pthnrdnojvsc, Daxter_87 and 1 other person
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I fully relate. Existence sucks

• Hugs
Reactions: reeyoouu and WAITING TO DIE
WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
Existence is worthless. I saved a quote from Re dd it a while back. It pertains to our way of thinking.

"People with depression score higher on realism tests. Intelligence is positively correlated with mental illness and suicide, this indicates that if the human mind understands enough about reality it wants to destroy itself. Human life is existential horror."
Excellent quote. Love this.
I'm saving this one too.

• Love
Reactions: reeyoouu and Fktw0rld