Nobodysfault

Nobodysfault

"If my soul be lost, its nobodys fault but mine"
Mar 21, 2019
Am i the only one here who think life,wisdom and nature are filled of endless beauty,depth and love but wants to die because i cant enjoy or be a part of this magnificent experience?
Do you think all life sucks and should cease to exist or just yours? Would you like to be reincarnated in a different body if it was/or is an option?

Reactions: bubbletea, Pentobartbital, ForestLove and 12 others
Koal

Koal

Student
Dec 16, 2018
I think love in life is a very rare thing, whereas hate, selfishness and cruelty infests it everywhere. It's not that I'm not for a little bit of pain, but the way life has treated me is just unfair.

Reactions: ForestLove, Ashpac, Begemont and 3 others
throwaway777

throwaway777

一人、部屋で、独り。
Oct 3, 2018
i hate life in all its forms ... i dont really see endless beauty ... things change and all the good moments turn out to be a lie ... i feel too stupid when i get emotional tbh i dont want to be fooled ever again

Reactions: Ch92921, CornerE, Jc40 and 7 others
Glim

Glim

Student
Jan 28, 2019
https://conserveturtles.org/information-sea-turtles-threats-sea-turtles/
Each year thousands of hatchling turtles emerge from their nests along the southeast U.S. coast and enter the Atlantic Ocean. Sadly, only an estimated one in 1,000 to 10,000 will survive to adulthood.
The attrition rate for nature, in general, is brutal - sea turtles being one of the worst examples.

I would not pick to be reincarnated. I would take it to be some trick by whatever force is offering it. It'd probably be random - you'd probably end up as a bug, wild mammal, or a sea animal. The human population is a minority in the biosphere. Even if it was limited to humans, I still wouldn't take it. Chances are you'd end up in a developing third world country e.g in the slums of India, a Chinese factory worker, or in some other poor conditions.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jc40, Marawa and Iceangel
S

Santiago

Mage
Mar 25, 2018
There is beauty in brutality aswell.
And no you are not the only one OP. Life can be absolutely fantastic. Anyone who can step away from his/her emotions for just one second can see that from a neutral point of view.

It's just that many unfortunately never get to experience that fantastic life and instead end up in negativity for the rest of their life. Which is understandable. In the end all that matters to us is our own perception of reality. We couldn't care less about others.

Reactions: ForestLove, OnlyMercy and Didymus
C

Carma

Mar 3, 2019
Life, existence is the best creation of Satan, so well engineered, mostly pain with a few scraps of hapiness in between, everything planed to the smallest detail, like the week, 5 days of wage-slavery and 2 of "rest" (chores for home, clothes, buying food, cleaning...) a maliciously 'perfect' calculation of how much to press/torture beings without breaking too many of them.

Parents procreate in their best moment, in their early 20s after happy parties, university fun, the first job which is exciting, but before they realize and experience they are trapped in 40 years of wage-slavery, likewise they bring babies before having experiences with death, they haven't watched their parents die in front of them yet, and their own bodies haven't begun to deteriorate.

Life beautiful? A sunset, so 'nice' for you, for others thousands of animals it means danger, fear, terror of the predators of night who will awake soon to eat them alive. It may mean death by cold, or hunger of a baby bird whose parents were killed and won't return to feed him.

I recommend reading this http://theophiledegiraud.e-monsite....ist-manifesto-raw-translation-by-google-1.pdf
and this https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8owK7WpBz7WN1AtMDhybDJHcFE/view?usp=sharing
to understand the great world we live in

Reactions: Mylifeispointless, CornerE and Raggas
CoolGuy9

CoolGuy9

Mage
Mar 5, 2019
To be alive is a chance to experience all sorts of wonderful things. It's a shame that my degeneracy robs me from these wonderful things.

Reactions: Marawa
C

Cookiedough8956

Wowzers
Feb 24, 2019
i hate life in all its forms ... i dont really see endless beauty ... things change and all the good moments turn out to be a lie ... i feel too stupid when i get emotional tbh i dont want to be fooled ever again

Wow.. That's exactly how i feel..
as if u were reading my mind

DepressionsAHo

DepressionsAHo

Heaven gained a new ho
Feb 15, 2019
Am i the only one here who think life,wisdom and nature are filled of endless beauty,depth and love but wants to die because i cant enjoy or be a part of this magnificent experience?
Do you think all life sucks and should cease to exist or just yours? Would you like to be reincarnated in a different body if it was/or is an option?
If I could live with a different mind, I would.
I wanted to be great in life, I wanted to be something, to be an achiever. I wanted to succeed. If I could get that chance.. I would
This world with it's nature, it's mountains it's seas is lakes is a beautiful place
but my mind is not.
I think these 3 pictures capture well how magnificent this world is. It is these moments I will miss

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190324-132543.jpg
    Screenshot_20190324-132543.jpg
    203.8 KB · Views: 12
  • Screenshot_20190324-132558.jpg
    Screenshot_20190324-132558.jpg
    167 KB · Views: 13
  • Screenshot_20190324-132641.jpg
    Screenshot_20190324-132641.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
Reactions: Marawa
H

Hotsackage

Enlightened
Mar 11, 2019
If could have a brain that doesn't deliberately fk me over then yes I'd love to be alive

GeorgeJL

GeorgeJL

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2019
@Nobodysfault Yes I do experience that beauty love and depth of life. Probably more so than many of the people here which is why I plan on waiting to end my life when I am an old man. I would reincarnate only if certain conditions were meet. I don't enjoy life all the time I still get small bouts of depression but it's manageable.

Have you tried psychedelics yet? They have opened my mind almost like nothing else has.

Glim

Glim

Student
Jan 28, 2019
Life, existence is the best creation of Satan
Too bad the Gnostics were exterminated by the Church and died out. If only our ancestors had listened.

Last edited:
  • Yay!
Reactions: Pentobartbital and Carma
J

JWL

Arcanist
Jan 15, 2019

No, it describes how I also feel pretty accurately. I was out walking today and was stunned by the beauty of nature and asked myself why I can't be happy with this? But I know that circumstances are against me to the point of no other option.

Do you think all life sucks and should cease to exist or just yours?

No, it's self-pity and ridiculous to say that. Life, as life, is amazing. I don't blame the universe for my failings.

Would you like to be reincarnated in a different body if it was/or is an option?

I fully expect to be (and sincerely hope it WILL be in a different body, since this one will be a bit smelly and decaying after the event). I want and look forward to it. It didn't quite work out this time, but life on this earth is amazing and I want to try again, hopefully with a few more resources that I lacked this time around.
In the end all that matters to us is our own perception of reality. We couldn't care less about others.

Rubbish! You speak for yourself. I do care about others, at least to the point of not wishing harm on 'innocents'.

O

Onomotopoeia

Experienced
Feb 8, 2019
As an eternal pessimist I am very often truly surprised at how often I am caught off guard with something or some action i find truly beautiful. In fact I don't even carry the eternal bleakness that seems to permeate so many here. At my core I truly believe that however unlikely the events seem I am only a few happy accidents away from an entirely new life. I never expect this to be reality, but I still do believe it possible just not enough to want to stick around for it.

Reincarnation though? meh I deny the notion that anything can exist for me after this life. However if it could be a real choice, sure. No reason to believe the next life I live would wire me the same way. Perhaps next life me can experience joy.

That alone would be worth a shot, I think