abruptum

abruptum

Lost
Jan 10, 2021
I know that alot of you on this site havent even seen my username and even the people who I have formed a good support system with probably wouldnt consider me a "friend" as theres just too big a barrier around talking online. But yet my dream in life would be to take away the pain and suffering and darkness from all of the people in need of help. Everyone on this site is just so nice and kind and I just wish i could take that pain from all of you. None of the people here deserve whats happening to them I just want all of that burden on myself. Maybe i feel like I deserve the pain. Maybe I feel like if i take all the pain and ctb nobody else will ever suffer from that darkness. Maybe I just want to do it for recognition. I dont really know. But I do know I just wish i could get rid of all these good peoples pain and despairity.
Sorry if this sounds preachy but its just an idea thats been in my mind for as long as I can remeber. I dont see why other people who are good people have to have bad things happen to them if im willing to tribute myself for them to finally reach happiness.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Symbiote, EmbraceOfTheVoid, deerme and 8 others
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
You're a really kind and lovely person. Most human beings are selfish and you clearly are not. I mean, just look at your "dream". You wanna help people by removing their pain!

Anyway, that would be awesome.

As for your thread's title, I'd say you're righteous even though what you want is kinda delusional and probably impossible to achieve but hey, I bet you can help some people at least! That's what I'm trying to do because I know what hell is like!

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: mirko, Blue Rose, Meditation guide and 4 others
abruptum

abruptum

Lost
Jan 10, 2021
You're a really kind and lovely person. Most human beings are selfish and you clearly are not. I mean, just look at your "dream". You wanna help people by removing their pain!

Anyway, that would be awesome.

As for your thread's title, I'd say you're righteous even though it's kinda delusional and probably impossible to achieve such a thing but hey, I bet you can help some people at least! That's what I'm trying to do because I know what hell is like!
That last sentence is exactly what its like. Ive been so low I just dont want other people to ever have to be there also..

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Meditation guide, NodusTollens, ohhgeeitsme and 2 others
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
It's like @WornOutLife said. You can't help everyone but even if you help only one person in your entire life, to that one person you are their entire life and they can thank you for that. Just watch who you help, sadly not everyone is as greatful so one must also learn when to walk away. Don't kill yourself to save another, worry about those that will be greatful for your presence.

• Love
Reactions: NodusTollens, WornOutLife and abruptum
ohhgeeitsme

ohhgeeitsme

Wizard
Feb 5, 2020
I don't know but it really helps just to know that there are people like you in the world and you definitely don't deserve to suffer either. You sound like a really good person and the world needs more people like you living in it.

• Love
Reactions: Ashley_1988, NodusTollens, abruptum and 1 other person
abruptum

abruptum

Lost
Jan 10, 2021
I don't know but it really helps just to know that there are people like you in the world and you definitely don't deserve to suffer either. You sound like a really good person and the world needs more people like you living in it.
Thank you it really does mean alot to me <3

• Love
Reactions: NodusTollens and ohhgeeitsme

◄✵火✵〇°Ø•WÅR•Ī°〇✵火✵►

Student
Feb 22, 2021
Be careful what you wish for ;-; Why would you want more pain than what you're enduring yourself?!! You matter too! Let all the pain return to where it originated from! Which is....I don't know but for now let's release it all to the void. The rest is none of our business!

• Hugs
Reactions: ohhgeeitsme, Meditation guide and NodusTollens
NodusTollens

NodusTollens

Nov 17, 2020
I know that alot of you on this site havent even seen my username and even the people who I have formed a good support system with probably wouldnt consider me a "friend" as theres just too big a barrier around talking online. But yet my dream in life would be to take away the pain and suffering and darkness from all of the people in need of help. Everyone on this site is just so nice and kind and I just wish i could take that pain from all of you. None of the people here deserve whats happening to them I just want all of that burden on myself. Maybe i feel like I deserve the pain. Maybe I feel like if i take all the pain and ctb nobody else will ever suffer from that darkness. Maybe I just want to do it for recognition. I dont really know. But I do know I just wish i could get rid of all these good peoples pain and despairity.
Sorry if this sounds preachy but its just an idea thats been in my mind for as long as I can remeber. I dont see why other people who are good people have to have bad things happen to them if im willing to tribute myself for them to finally reach happiness.

After reading your words, it reminded me of the movie, The Green Mile. Michael Clarke Duncan played a man who had the ability to heal others and take their affliction into his body.

I watched it as a kid and it resonated with me. I wish I could do the same.

I wouldn't call you delusional, I understand where you're coming from and feel the same way.

Sending Hugs.

• Hugs
Reactions: ohhgeeitsme and Meditation guide
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
It's so nice and refreshing to see there is someone like you here. Someone who is able to feel and understand all the pain others are going through. I wish more had that ability.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: abruptum, ohhgeeitsme and NodusTollens
Blue Rose

Blue Rose

Student
Feb 6, 2021
I am so glad to like you, the innocent, kind and sweet person. Your dream is not a delusion at all, that sounds wonderful.

• Love
Reactions: Meditation guide, abruptum, NodusTollens and 1 other person
abruptum

abruptum

Lost
Jan 10, 2021
Be careful what you wish for ;-; Why would you want more pain than what you're enduring yourself?!! You matter too! Let all the pain return to where it originated from! Which is....I don't know but for now let's release it all to the void. The rest is none of our business!
i have this weird idea that it's a balance system and that pain will be in the world it just matters who endures it and id rather it be me than such nice good people

• Hugs
Reactions: NodusTollens
Spiral

Spiral

Experienced
Jan 22, 2021
I think Jesus tried a similar thing and it didn't work out so well for him. The ungrateful sh*ts nailed him to a cross :/

Reactions: DocNo
abruptum

abruptum

Lost
Jan 10, 2021
I think Jesus tried a similar thing and it didn't work out so well for him. The ungrateful sh*ts nailed him to a cross :/
i think this is my favorite response lmao

Reactions: Spiral, DocNo and Meditation guide