Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
I'm diagnosed with GAD and depression but I keep being called lazy by my parents. Because I play a lot of games and stuff. Can I be depressed and tired of doing stuff and low energy and still be able to play games? I don't play intense games, I've been playing animal crossing mostly. I'm just out of energy all the time and I have no motivation to keep going. I don't see the point of school/work because I want to die. I can't see myself growing old, I can't even imagine living till my 20s.

L

Life sucks

Visionary
Apr 18, 2018
You are not lazy. Lazy is a word that people use to push others and abuse them.

• Love
Reactions: Nymph and AllReturnsToNothing
BPD Barbie

BPD Barbie

Visionary
Dec 1, 2019
It's a lack of understanding on their part about how you feel and your diagnosis'. I'm sure you're not lazy and if you had the energy and motivation you'd want to do more things but it's hard when you have depression and other problems.

• Love
Reactions: Nymph
Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
It's a lack of understanding on their part about how you feel and your diagnosis'. I'm sure you're not lazy and if you had the energy and motivation you'd want to do more things but it's hard when you have depression and other problems.
Yeah but because they don't understand they just think I'm a worthless pos. And it's true, th is kind of life is impossible, I can't just do nothing. Which is the reason I want to ctb but I don't understand how other depressed people have the will and motivation. I'm so weak