P

prbreese01

Oct 27, 2021
Hi,
Sorry to post and ask for another opinion. But I'm struggling with feeling all alone and my mom is very aware that I'm suicidal. We've never really had conversations and she doesn't know how to carry on with me. Yesterday I asked her to please stop talking about the weather nos other minute, repetitive stuff. It just makes me feel more lonely. She said she would work on it…she just sent me this photo and text about half an hour ago and it has triggered me. I basically have no friends and don't talk to anyone and my mom's message just makes me feel awful. She tries to be peppy but it just fails because she doesn't have anything else going on in her life. That garage was not filthy or anything. She did not put those pieces together, someone delivered it. It just makes me sad. Am I bitch? 028588FA 2213 4D79 A651 F9A42799D625

GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
Tell her 2 stay in the garage and change ur number.

Reactions: prbreese01
K

ket

Dec 18, 2021
a little bit (sorry), your mom may not have the best life or entirely understand you but she's at least trying.

Reactions: l8tony, prbreese01, Noctis and 1 other person
Snake of Eden

Snake of Eden

“Ye shall be as gods..🍎 🐍”
Jun 22, 2021
I would say just tolerate her. My mom does things like that which drives me crazy because it makes me more aware of the state of my miserable existence. Just ignore her sometimes if you have to. She will get used to you eventually and you to her

Noctis

Noctis

I wish I'd done it years ago
Dec 15, 2021
Yes and no. I don't think your mom did or said anything wrong, but I also don't think a diseased mind is rational, so neither of you are at fault.

If you want a positive relationship with her, you can remind her that you're under a lot of stress and you could use some time alone right now.

If she's anything like my mom and you have no interest in maintaining a relationship with her, tell her to shove her entire garage in her ass.

P

prbreese01

Oct 27, 2021
Yes and no. I don't think your mom did or said anything wrong, but I also don't think a diseased mind is rational, so neither of you are at fault.

If you want a positive relationship with her, you can remind her that you're under a lot of stress and you could use some time alone right now.

If she's anything like my mom and you have no interest in maintaining a relationship with her, tell her to shove her entire garage in her ass.
Unfortunately I live with her, I'm not capable of supporting myself. That's why I'm closer and closer to CTB. She's basically the only person in my life but I just don't have a connection with her. I don't know why she would send me that when I told her I need dialogue that's more fulfilling. Or it could be something of interest, or if she accomplished something, etc. It's just a mirror image of how unfulfilled my life is and what boring worthless people we are. I think it's so sad that she sees that garage as an accomplishment.

• Hugs
Reactions: Noctis
Noctis

Noctis

I wish I'd done it years ago
Dec 15, 2021
Unfortunately I live with her, I'm not capable of supporting myself. That's why I'm closer and closer to CTB. She's basically the only person in my life but I just don't have a connection with her. I don't know why she would send me that when I told her I need dialogue that's more fulfilling. Or it could be something of interest, or if she accomplished something, etc. It's just a mirror image of how unfulfilled my life is and what boring worthless people we are. I think it's so sad that she sees that garage as an accomplishment.
I'm sorry. I had to go through the same thing for several years; I know it sucks.

I don't know enough about you or your mom to say for sure, but it sounds like she means well, she's just not doing a very good job of showing it.

P

prbreese01

Oct 27, 2021

Unfortunately I live with her, I'm not capable of supporting myself. That's why I'm closer and closer to CTB. She's basically the only person in my life but I just don't have a connection with her. I don't know why she would send me that when I told her I need dialogue that's more fulfilling. Or it could be something of interest, or if she accomplished something, etc. It's just a mirror image of how unfulfilled my life is and what boring worthless people we are. I think it's so sad that she sees that garage as an accomlishmentp
I'm sorry. I had to go through the same thing for several years; I know it sucks.

I don't know enough about you or your mom to say for sure, but it sounds like she means well, she's just not doing a very good job of showing it.
oh, she absolutely does mean well. And that's really hard too because then I just feel like I'm a total bitch and unappreciative.

BitterlyAlive_

BitterlyAlive_

-
Dec 8, 2020
I agree with @Noctis

It's difficult to say for certain whether you've been "rude" or not, because I can't see every text to make a better judgment. But based on the picture and what you've said, perhaps your mom is trying to connect in her own way.

Your feelings are still valid, and I don't know the whole story. But she seems to have good intentions, and may be awkward at expressing herself. My parents are like this, so maybe I'm just explaining things from a biased position.

Hugs. It's just a tough situation to be in, especially when you still live with a parent/parents. I understand that struggle.

Reactions: prbreese01 and Noctis
P

prbreese01

Oct 27, 2021
I agree with @Noctis

It's difficult to say for certain whether you've been "rude" or not, because I can't see every text to make a better judgment. But based on the picture and what you've said, perhaps your mom is trying to connect in her own way.

Your feelings are still valid, and I don't know the whole story. But she seems to have good intentions, and may be awkward at expressing herself. My parents are like this, so maybe I'm just explaining things from a biased position.

Hugs. It's just a tough situation to be in, especially when you still live with a parent/parents. I understand that struggle.
Thanks. I'm sorry for not responding. I'm just very tired.

• Hugs
Reactions: BitterlyAlive_
P

prbreese01

Oct 27, 2021
No need to apologize. I understand how you feel. :hug:
Thank you, I was dealing with withdrawals from my meds earlier. I was not feeling well at all and then I went down the very dark rabbit hole again. Just too tired to continue trying to merely exist. .