• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

FRUSTRATED MIND

FRUSTRATED MIND

Student
Oct 2, 2023
I took some pesticide and I just felt agonising pain in my belly and my mouth was as if it was burning. Before New Year's Eve, I'm really thinking about took another huge dose of poison and then trying to hang myself in a forest not too far away from my house. I was reading a thread about hanging. I placed firmly my hand in the middle of my neck and I tied and towel around my neck I nearly pass out, now I believe I found the right way to hang myself, I'm a bit a afraid of surviving again. Should I try full hanging? Please I need help I want to end this shit game soon.

• Hugs
Reactions: WAITING TO DIE, Hotsackage and ipmanwc0
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I hope that you eventually find the freedom you search for, I hate how it's so cruelly made so difficult to leave this existence, it would be a relief if there's the option to just easily free ourselves in peace.

Reactions: FRUSTRATED MIND and STTP
MyChoiceAlone

MyChoiceAlone

sleep deprived and/or drunk
Jul 23, 2023
yes well otc stuff is never recommended.

Reactions: WAITING TO DIE
FRUSTRATED MIND

FRUSTRATED MIND

Student
Oct 2, 2023
What is the type of pesticide?
What is the type of pesticide?
Potassium cyanide or chlorpyrifos, an organophosphate insecticide, is the most widely used insecticide in the U.S. It is used both in agriculture and for pest control in houses and other buildings and then I'll try hanging.

Reactions: Unknown21
STTP

STTP

Straight To The Point
Oct 10, 2023
Potassium cyanide or chlorpyrifos, an organophosphate insecticide, is the most widely used insecticide in the U.S. It is used both in agriculture and for pest control in houses and other buildings and then I'll try hanging.
Organophosphates are usually stupid powerful, but it'll be painful. Wouldn't recommend over something like SN or a firearm.

Reactions: FRUSTRATED MIND
FRUSTRATED MIND

FRUSTRATED MIND

Student
Oct 2, 2023
Organophosphates are usually stupid powerful, but it'll be painful. Wouldn't recommend over something like SN or a firearm.
SN and firearms are not easy to find here. Firearms is a painful way of dying. I'm thinking about poisoning and hanging. I will be likely to use these both methods at the same time.

STTP

STTP

Straight To The Point
Oct 10, 2023
SN and firearms are not easy to find here. Firearms is a painful way of dying. I'm thinking about poisoning and hanging. I will be likely to use these both methods at the same time.
Firearms aren't painful! Far more instant than anything else, just hit the brain stem.
Good luck and godspeed. Definitely would consider hanging in a situation like this. Be well.

Reactions: FRUSTRATED MIND, Trakehner and WAITING TO DIE
Unknown21

Unknown21

?/?/2024
Apr 25, 2023
I'm so sorry u went through this, i also was planning to ctb with pesticide and it called "celphos", it contains aluminum phosphide which release the phosphine gas After interacting with water or stomach acid, it's so poisonous and doesn't have antidote and can kill u within 30 min but unfortunately it's extremely painful.

Good luck with your plans, I wish you the best of luck and I'll join u sooner or later.

ngmi

ngmi

お前はもう死んでいる。
Dec 1, 2021
Hanging can be painful, too. Most household hanging setups don't get enough velocity to cleanly snap the neck, so you end up stuck slowly choking and struggling while you wait for the remaining oxygen to fade.

U

UTAlpha

Just want to KMS
Oct 15, 2023
Suicide by hanging occurs in neck being fractured, so it might be a sure way.