• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

N

nothingtodoh3r3

May 4, 2024
I don't why but I always feel like people are staring at me, not in a egotistical way but in a judgmental way where I could be in class or out in a town centre but anywhere I feel like people are just staring at me which makes me extremely self-conscious and nervous even though I doubt they are.

Is it just in my head, I feel like I'm going crazy

• Hugs
Reactions: rozeske, Forever Sleep and sugarh1gh
ladylazarus4

ladylazarus4

exhausted
May 12, 2024
I don't want to say you're going crazy because that's pretty judgmental. but feeling like people are staring at you can be a part of social anxiety. Most likely, everyone else is absorbed in their day, what they have to do, etc and aren't even paying attention to you. I'm sorry you're going through this :(

• Love
Reactions: rozeske and fleetingnight
sugarh1gh

sugarh1gh

Death is new departure and beggining of a journey.
May 27, 2024
I feel the same way. Especially when I am in groups whom I know of. I know it's a social anxiety and I am still trying to cope with it. Honestly, it's pretty hard. Although I know they have absolutely no idea of my existence, but it just feels that way. If they are laughing, even worse.

• Hugs
Reactions: rozeske and nothingtodoh3r3
N

nothingtodoh3r3

May 4, 2024
I don't want to say you're going crazy because that's pretty judgmental. but feeling like people are staring at you can be a part of social anxiety. Most likely, everyone else is absorbed in their day, what they have to do, etc and aren't even paying attention to you. I'm sorry you're going through this :(
Thank you for your kind words

Reactions: ladylazarus4
Ash

Ash

What dreams may come?
Oct 4, 2021
I sometimes get really bad social anxiety and I find the best way to calm the paranoia (and remind myself that it's not school anymore and none of that BS actually matters) is to find a bench or somewhere to perch my backside and sit and people watch, preferably treating myself to a favourite coffee or hot chocolate or cold drink or whatever. Sit and watch people go by and browse the shops and listen to their music and annoy each other by using their phones whilst walking and struggle to herd their toddlers and reluctant spouses and getting in the way of people in smart suits trying to catch taxis and homeless people and beggars being ignored you realise that everyone is so focussed on their own tasks and to do lists that most folk get tunnel vision and you've got to work really hard to get their attention. That's why antisocial so-and-sos and adverts and shop windows are so loud and in your face in high streets and city centres: because we're so used to chaos and noise and distractions and other people and so intent or getting on with our own shit that we just don't see what's happening around us.

Xx

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: nothingtodoh3r3, AdamOndiAhman and rozeske