• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

T

top_cat

Feb 21, 2019
I'm in hospital here in Ireland after drinking deicer (methanol, isopropanol, and gylcols). I hope to shit that I didn't crack my brain. I was admitted Thursday and everything was okay until yesterday. It seems that when other patients are talking on the phone or with nurses, I seem to here my name.

I swear to God, this isn't a troll post or funny. I'm scared. I hope I didn't fuck up my brain because alcohol withdrawal can cause these symptoms. I worry about how permanent it can be because certain alcohols can cause deposits in the brain and I don't know whether that's reversible.

Or the staff may have been using these minds tactics because they don't like patients that use recreational drugs. The alcohol liaison nurse came and talked to me along with giving me a letter anthropromorphising alcohol.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Redt2go
Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
Well tbh I would question anyone's sanity if they told me they had drank de-icer. That is, if you mean the road/windshield fluid. Like why would you ever? Also it's good that you're being kept a while with tests being run, presumably. That stuff, assuming it's like antifreeze, can indeed leave deposits in your brain and organs (kidneys especially IIRC). And it's not so much that alcohol leaves deposits in and of itself, but the de-icer almost certainly would to at least some degree. I guess that's why it's, you know, not for human consumption and all.

Reactions: brighter, Jc40, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 1 other person
Redt2go

Redt2go

flower child
Jan 5, 2019
I'm in hospital here in Ireland after drinking deicer (methanol, isopropanol, and gylcols). I hope to shit that I didn't crack my brain. I was admitted Thursday and everything was okay until yesterday. It seems that when other patients are talking on the phone or with nurses, I seem to here my name.

I swear to God, this isn't a troll post or funny. I'm scared. I hope I didn't fuck up my brain because alcohol withdrawal can cause these symptoms. I worry about how permanent it can be because certain alcohols can cause deposits in the brain and I don't know whether that's reversible.

Or the staff may have been using these minds tactics because they don't like patients that use recreational drugs. The alcohol liaison nurse came and talked to me along with giving me a letter anthropromorphising alcohol.
I get like this (paranoid) when I smoke too much weed, I always think I'll be stuck this way but it normally calms down for me after a week or two. Sorry you're suffering :(

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals