• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

ChemicallyCalm

ChemicallyCalm

Nothing Special
Nov 24, 2018
So... me and another user made a pact but now we've been reading up on the people getting arrested who were in pacts and yikes...

How far does it have to go for you to be arrested? We've never encouraged each other, only agreed that people should hage the choice if they stay alive or CTB and I've also made it very clear that I'm still indecisive on if I want to go or not. Can you get arrested for not trying hard enough to stop someone or anything like that
I read the report about the two men and one of them getting arrested because he stopped because a friend called him. Like I'm sure he did not "assist and abet" the other man at all in truth.

Honestly I'm freaking tf out, this could be the thing that does push me over the edge

• Hugs
Reactions: Cevapcici, Scribble Fan, Lara Francis and 2 others
L

Lastexit

May 30, 2019
Totally illegal in my country to CTB/pact ctb.

I have encounter a guy who got jailed 5 days for trying to jump from a building. Charged under public nuisance.

I'm living in singapore

• Wow
Reactions: lobster salad, Cevapcici, LogicalConclusion and 1 other person
chrijo

chrijo

done
Feb 8, 2019
Totally illegal in my country to CTB/pact ctb.
It's illegal to kill yourself?

tenor.gif

Reactions: Cevapcici, Scribble Fan, LogicalConclusion and 3 others
AtomicNewt

AtomicNewt

A girl doesn't need anyone who doesn't need her
Jun 5, 2019

tenor.gif
Isn't it just completely shit. Morally I have to find myself opposed to all forms of censorship, the state should not govern what can be seen, heard, said etc... And making your own decision over your own life, the biggest one of all, a criminal matter controlled by the state is a gross curtailing of freedom and choice.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cevapcici, LogicalConclusion and Faraway1990
L

Lastexit

May 30, 2019
Yup. Most people who deem mentally fit will serve jail time usually those who try suicide on impulse but people with Medical history will get their time in mental hospital.

• Aww..
Reactions: lobster salad and Cevapcici
J

jake3d

Enlightened
May 29, 2019
Yes, pacts can have the survivor facing very serious legal consequences if you don't both die. So make sure you do it right if you wish to go that way or you'll end up worse than dying (jail).

Reactions: Cevapcici, Scribble Fan and Jen0804
J

Jen0804

Gone
Feb 24, 2019
Yes it's very risky. If in small chance one person survives them that person will be in serious trouble and probably blamed for aiding even if they never did actually physically help- they'd still arrest you/charge you for something or other

Back when I was young n stupid as a teen myself and a friend od'd together and even though I was a child I had detectives on my case stood at my bedside in case one died and one survived- in the end it's the surviving person who would be in trouble and there's always a chance something could fail ir go wrong

NOW I dont know about people finding out you have planned a pact but yeah lots have been in trouble for even being in the same location or watching someone catch the bus and not offering "help" etc etc. At least that's how it is in my country

There have been successful pacts here and the coroner said that both women had clearly gone through so much in their lives and that not one encouraged the other- however knowing most places /courts/laws youdprobably be changed for something along those lines even if you had little or nothing to do with their final act, just witnessin it/ being there.

Just saying

Last edited:
Reactions: Cevapcici and Faraway1990
T

Thorn

Wrecked
Jun 8, 2019

Attempted suicide was punishable by death, usually hanging in Great Britain until 1961.

Justice has never been about justice, only about the urge to punish.

Reactions: Cevapcici, Scribble Fan and AtomicNewt
L

Lastexit

May 30, 2019
We are all given false sense of security and strip of our very basic rights

Reactions: Egddios
K

KovanK

Jun 20, 2019
We are all given false sense of security and strip of our very basic rights

Hey, I'm from Singapore too. I think that law was revised. It is no longer illegal to attempt suicide. Abetting it however, is illegal.

L

Lastexit

May 30, 2019
Hey, I'm from Singapore too. I think that law was revised. It is no longer illegal to attempt suicide. Abetting it however, is illegal.
Sadly its not. I really hate SG..

Reactions: Cevapcici
Lara Francis

Lara Francis

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
So... me and another user made a pact but now we've been reading up on the people getting arrested who were in pacts and yikes...

How far does it have to go for you to be arrested? We've never encouraged each other, only agreed that people should hage the choice if they stay alive or CTB and I've also made it very clear that I'm still indecisive on if I want to go or not. Can you get arrested for not trying hard enough to stop someone or anything like that
I read the report about the two men and one of them getting arrested because he stopped because a friend called him. Like I'm sure he did not "assist and abet" the other man at all in truth.

Honestly I'm freaking tf out, this could be the thing that does push me over the edge
I think you need to take a moment and step back.
You have admitted yourself,that you are not sure about ctb and would be putting yourself in a vunerable position.
If the other person dies and you dont ,could you just walk away.?
If you were also found to be the last person to see your partner alive,how do the police know you didnt help?
I think both parties need to have trust and 100% certainty for this to work and not leave 1 person in trouble that they may find difficult to overcome.
Please dont stress.you need a clear mind to think this through even if it takes more time to come to a decision that is right for you.
Please be careful x

Reactions: SinisterKid, AtomicNewt and Egddios
Scribble Fan

Scribble Fan

I'm out!
May 30, 2019
Wow, this is deeply telling of how callous the world is when dealing with people suffering mentally illness. Throw them in prison for being suicidal? Way to go.

Reactions: Thorn and Egddios
B

barny

Jun 17, 2019
Yea its not good. It would be seen as encouraging. And people have been jailed for it. And dont think id agree with watching someone else CTB in front of me, .!