Shepherd's boy

Shepherd's boy

I will go with you
May 19, 2022
Hello, guys. Just venting. I was applied to a job. Everything was fine during recruitment. I looked for getting some money, but this is hell actually. Now I'm going to my third work day. I need to work 5 days a week 12 hours a day. There I need to build towers from boxes. There are plenty of them and I have no time for rest. I can drink some tea every 3 hours for half an hour. My mother said that this is good job and I need to grip tight to it.She called me weak. I want to ctb more than ever. I lied that I'm sick and won some time to cry upstairs. When I come home after work I already need to fall asleep. And the only weekend is Saturday, because I have to sleep all Sunday because at Sunday evening I need to be there again. I think it is slavery for 1.8$/hour
I wish Everlasting Summer for all of you.
I gotta go.
In our country 1.8$ ~ one milkshake ~ one bigmac

Last edited:
  • Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Un-, Lost in a Dream, ImsooDone1N and 2 others
MountainMonkey

MountainMonkey

Student
Jun 17, 2022
that sounds miserable. You don't have time for yourself. Don't listen to your condescending mom. You don't owe anyone anything. Do what you want to do

Reactions: Shepherd's boy and Lost in a Dream
J

Julgran

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
Hello, guys. Just venting. I was applied to a job. Everything was fine during recruitment. I looked for getting some money, but this is hell actually. Now I'm going to my third work day. I need to work 5 days a week 12 hours a day. There I need to build towers from boxes. There are plenty of them and I have no time for rest. I can drink some tea every 3 hours for half an hour. My mother said that this is good job and I need to grip tight to it.She called me weak. I want to ctb more than ever. I lied that I'm sick and won some time to cry upstairs. When I come home after work I already need to fall asleep. And the only weekend is Saturday, because I have to sleep all Sunday because at Sunday evening I need to be there again. I think it is slavery for 1.8$/hour
I wish Everlasting Summer for all of you.
I gotta go.
In our country 1.8$ ~ one milkshake ~ one bigmac

Those conditions seem too disadvantageous to stay. However, I'm not sure where you live, how much 1.8 $ is over there or how old you are, but at least an adult in a western country can't live on that.

Do what you can to find another job, but stay there will you do so, so that you don't lose your income, at least.

Last edited:
Reactions: Shepherd's boy and Lost in a Dream
Lost in a Dream

Lost in a Dream

He/him - Metal head
Feb 22, 2020
I don't think you're crazy, just overworked and exhausted. 12 hour days suck and I've had jobs in the past where I had to work long days like that on a regular basis. The amount you're getting paid to do it doesn't even sound close to being worth it, so trying to find another one would be the best course of action for now.

If you decide to CTB instead of finding another job or continuing to endure this one, that's completely understandable too, but hopefully it isn't the only option available to you.

Reactions: Shepherd's boy
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
That sounds really stressful and unbearable. I'm sorry that you are stuck in this situation. Life is just so cruel. I hope that in whatever you do, you find relief from your suffering.

Reactions: Shepherd's boy