• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

itsover246

itsover246

Life destroyed by SSRIs
May 11, 2024
I strongly get the feeling that there must be more to come after death. Or I'm deluding myself there is because it's the only way I'll be alright with going through with it. I don't really wanna die but my situation leaves me no other options.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Forever Sleep, sserafim, QuietLake and 1 other person
LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Angelic
Jul 23, 2022
You shouldn't kill yourself if you would only do so because you believed in some hereafter. In that event you would be throwing away your one life.

Reactions: divinemistress36
itsover246

itsover246

Life destroyed by SSRIs
May 11, 2024
You shouldn't kill yourself if you would only do so because you believed in some hereafter. In that event you would be throwing away your one life.
It's not just to get into an afterlife it's because my brain has been effectively scrambled by psychiatric drugs. How do we really know this is our one life tho

divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
Although nobody really knows there are testimonies of people on youtube who have had ndes that claim there is something after its just not like what is described in religion

itsover246

itsover246

Life destroyed by SSRIs
May 11, 2024
Although nobody really knows there are testimonies of people on youtube who have had ndes that claim there is something after its just not like what is described in religion
My issue with believing nds is the fact they never actually died since then they wouldn't be sharing there story.

divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
My issue with believing nds is the fact they never actually died since then they wouldn't be sharing there story.
My friends heart stopped for 4 min and he had a nde so to me that's close enough to being dead. But ya the ones who say they died when they were just under anesthesia I don't believe

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Near death can never equate to actual death. No one really knows if anything comes after, but personally I don't. That's up to each individual to decide for themselves.

Dark Moon

Dark Moon

Wizard
Sep 21, 2022
Their probably is something after death like what's being said in the NDE's. It could just be nothing, I don't know no one really knows what happens after death.

Throwawayacc3

Throwawayacc3

Freedom
Mar 4, 2024
Near death experiences are usually electrical surges to the brain. Which is why you get the white light/tunnel experience.
Here is an interesting read (although I don't agree with the life is precious comment but it's normie talk so what do you expect):
https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/what-near-death-experiences-reveal-about-the-brain/

If you come out of it then you've experienced damage physically (altered brain function, burst blood vessels, etc). It's not the same but it's how some people go into comas and when they wake up they have a different accent or become a savant - the brain wiring has completely changed - whether the outcome is a good or bad thing is subjective.
https://www.bbc.com/future/article/20180116-the-mystery-of-why-some-people-become-sudden-geniuses

When something is "unknown" most people will try and rationalise something that they find comforting. Personally I think that's it - close your eyes - everything shuts down (organ wise) and that's it.

DeathWish3301

DeathWish3301

May 15, 2024
I don't think you're delusional. No one knows for sure what comes after death, if anything. Anyone who says they know 100% for certain is lying.

Personally, I think it's a state of non-existence; the same as before you were born. Billions of people have died before us and no one has come back from the other side. What came before is what will come after.

I don't know this absolutely but I'm pretty confident that's the case, and it's my personal belief.

I think NDEs and experiences had under the influence of psychedelics are most likely powerful creations of the mind. But the study of these things have just barely begun, there's plenty we don't know.

There could be non-existence, an afterlife, reincarnation, etc.

F

Fantasy22

May 10, 2024
I don't think there's a right answer, what comes after death has alway been subjective to one religion/spirituality or lack thereof. You can look a ppl who have died and come back like others have said, but even if they died officially, like heart stop beating and all, it times minutes for organs to die and they attempt to resuscitate right away (yeah yeah its their job). I personally believe whatever they see or don't see it mostly due to ur body literary dying and the extreme stress of it all on ur mental state.

Of course its only my opinion, if there is something out there past death, we're all gonna find out eventually.

lkjhgfdsa1

lkjhgfdsa1

🖤
Apr 17, 2024
I do not think that there is anything after death
and even if there was, we would have no way to find out

i really wish i could have a re-do at this life
so the idea that there would be something after death, a second chance perhaps, gives me a sense of peace

but, then again, it is impossible to know or find out