• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

I

Ineedthis

-
Jul 28, 2023
I don't think so but I know a common thing with addicts is that they don't think they're addicts so I figured I'd get the opinion of others. I drink a lot. Almost every day, Usually only a shot tho. All day I'm scratching at my neck for a hit. As for the drug thing, I'm definitely addicted to Benedryl, but I feel like it doesn't really count as a drug cause it's over the counter. Side note: I have looked for vendors of harder shit but don't even know where to start, so feel free to hit me up if you know any vendors in New York.

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️
Jul 1, 2020
I'm definitely addicted to Benedryl, but I feel like it doesn't really count as a drug cause it's over the counter.
you can be addicted to literally anything, even water. its a mindset.
can you put it down? do you feel an obsession to have it?
if yes, youre addicted, even if you only feel the obsession now and again because you taught your body that this is when you take it. youre still an addict.
if no, and you can put it down and not look back, then youre not addicted.

the "rules" of what makes you addicted or not is incorrect, stupid, and can actually harm the person more than help because "oh im not addicted" but yes.. you are

i had a sugar addiction, just because its "not a drug" doesnt mean shit

Reactions: TransilvanianHunger, AInilam and rowanxoxo
MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
I say whatever it takes for you to be able to tolerate this shit world. I used to wonder why homeless people try and make their lives even worse by doing drugs an drinking alcohol. But then I thought about it, and it's pretty much the only way they can put up with the hellhole they know as life. So when I give money to a homeless person, I no longer care if they're going to go staight to a dealer for a fix. Whatever gets them through the day.

I will say that if there is even a remote chance that you think you will live to even sniff old age, I highly recommend ceasing regular Benadryl use. Dementia doesn't seem like an easy affliction to deal with:

AInilam

AInilam

Student
Dec 17, 2023
I think there's been an uptick in the amount of people using/drinking as of late, so the basis for comparison is a bet skewed. I know a girl who kept drinking even after she was just puking up her guts--so maybe it'd be best not to reach that point. If you think you're overdoing it then it'd prob be a good idea to tone it down while you still can but seeing as how we're on SS this advice probably doesn't mean much. I can't always afford to drink but when I do--I usually have a glass a day until the bottles empty. I don't know how people get through life 100% sober anymore, honestly.

Last edited:
R

Rev346

I’m here but will I still be next year?
Oct 23, 2023
Likely not but the big question is whether you can go without for a few days. I smoke cannabis (~16 total seconds of vaping) and have 1-3 drinks per night. Some doctors say I'm an alcoholic and others don't. Mostly it's a comfort thing for me to end my day. When travelling I can go without but it's hard to abstain at home. I used to drink more, 4 or so per night, but I cut back because I wasn't doing well at work. Big question is whether it's causing issues with other aspects of your life. I'd stay away from benadryl. That stuff can knock you out and really mess with your awake time. Isn't cannabis legal in NY now? Switch to that instead of other drugs for recreation or relaxation. While you are technically inebriated, you really can't OD on cannabis and it's easy to wake up refreshed after using (I.e., very little hangover)

Reactions: edu0z and AInilam
I

Ineedthis

-
Jul 28, 2023
Likely not but the big question is whether you can go without for a few days. I smoke cannabis (~16 total seconds of vaping) and have 1-3 drinks per night. Some doctors say I'm an alcoholic and others don't. Mostly it's a comfort thing for me to end my day. When travelling I can go without but it's hard to abstain at home. I used to drink more, 4 or so per night, but I cut back because I wasn't doing well at work. Big question is whether it's causing issues with other aspects of your life. I'd stay away from benadryl. That stuff can knock you out and really mess with your awake time. Isn't cannabis legal in NY now? Switch to that instead of other drugs for recreation or relaxation. While you are technically inebriated, you really can't OD on cannabis and it's easy to wake up refreshed after using (I.e., very little hangover)
Idk know man. I've had some insaaane naps with benedryl. The tired feeling is amazing when you have time to sleep afterward. As for cannabis being legal, if I'm gonna make a switch from benedryl, I was hoping to try something more adventurous
I say whatever it takes for you to be able to tolerate this shit world. I used to wonder why homeless people try and make their lives even worse by doing drugs an drinking alcohol. But then I thought about it, and it's pretty much the only way they can put up with the hellhole they know as life. So when I give money to a homeless person, I no longer care if they're going to go staight to a dealer for a fix. Whatever gets them through the day.

I will say that if there is even a remote chance that you think you will live to even sniff old age, I highly recommend ceasing regular Benadryl use. Dementia doesn't seem like an easy affliction to deal with:
That is concerning, but my logic was that there are people who take regular doses of allergy meds for seasonal allergies and shit, so I should be fine if I take like 1 or 2 pills on an average day.

Last edited: