X

xxxbmw

Student
Apr 19, 2022
I don't wanna f*ck this up I'm posting images as you can see I drew on them to see if I'm aiming right. can I shoot my ear instead of shooting my mouth would that work, and would it matter if it's the right or left ear thanks. Screenshot 2 Screenshot 1

F

Felix007

I’m so done
Sep 12, 2022
why not just put the gun in your mouth and aim towards the top?

Reactions: Sick of it all and Un-
X

xxxbmw

Student
Apr 19, 2022
what about this image i'm getting confused here the pink circle shows that the brain stem is smaller than the images i previously posted. the guy that posted the pic says to aim at the pink circle but the pictures i posted previously shows that the brain stem is bigger and if i can say occupies more space than the pic that the guy posted. so can someone tell me which photo is wrong mine or his please i don't wanna f*ck this up Brain stem
why not just put the gun in your mouth and aim towards the top?
i'm scared of missing that's why. and if i wanted to do that should i aim at the right or left ear or do i shoot in the middle. i'm confused because i don't even know if the brain stem is beside the right or left ear or just in the middle just to be clear

Last edited:
lessonlearned

lessonlearned

May 23, 2022
i highly recommend aiming for the roof of the mouth. anywhere else and it can cause survival with extreme disfigurement.

Reactions: lifeisbutadream and Sick of it all
X

xxxbmw

Student
Apr 19, 2022
i highly recommend aiming for the roof of the mouth. anywhere else and it can cause survival with extreme disfigurement.
i copied and pasted (As you can see, the easiest way to achieve this angle is to place the barrel of the handgun directly above your ear, at roughly eye level. If done correctly this will also accomplish the goal of hitting the brainstem.) https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...shoot-yourself-in-the-head.50269/#post-966632 i just wanna make sure that i'm doing everything right. 1665446586583

S

Sick of it all

It's only a matter of time and I'm running out
Aug 17, 2022
What type of gun are you using? I'm using a shotgun so I will aim through the back of the mouth where the soft and hard parts meet. The blast and resulting gas will blow most of the back of my head off. I figure I will hit the brainstem with some 00 buckshot. Plus being in the mouth will keep any flinching and movement of the barrel(from recoil) will be kept at a minimum.

Reactions: lifeisbutadream and pthnrdnojvsc
X

xxxbmw

Student
Apr 19, 2022
What type of gun are you using? I'm using a shotgun so I will aim through the back of the mouth where the soft and hard parts meet. The blast and resulting gas will blow most of the back of my head off. I figure I will hit the brainstem with some 00 buckshot. Plus being in the mouth will keep any flinching and movement of the barrel(from recoil) will be kept at a minimum.
i'm still not sure but i think i'll likely be using a m1911. so my question was can i shot the ear or above it instead of shooting the roof of the mouth? i hope you or someone answers thanks.

Last edited:
S

Sick of it all

It's only a matter of time and I'm running out
Aug 17, 2022
i'm still not sure but i think i'll likely be using a m1911. so my question was can i shot the ear or above it instead of shooting the roof of the mouth? i hope you or someone answers thanks.
Good gun but shooting outside of the head doesn't protect you from flinching or recoil. I'd load up some good hollow point ammo and go through the mouth to keep your shot more stable. That would be my worry of shooting through the back of the ear. I think someone said a 10 to 15 degree angle through the roof mouth and you are good.

Reactions: thegrey and lifeisbutadream
X

xxxbmw

Student
Apr 19, 2022
Good gun but shooting outside of the head doesn't protect you from flinching or recoil. I'd load up some good hollow point ammo and go through the mouth to keep your shot more stable. That would be my worry of shooting through the back of the ear. I think someone said a 10 to 15 degree angle through the roof mouth and you are good.
Do you know if it matters if I aim to the right or left or in the middle when I put the gun in my mouth. The guides aren't so clear I don't want to mess things up I hope someone could answer
I'll ask you the same question .Do you know if it matters if I aim to the right or left or in the middle when I put the gun in my mouth. The guides aren't so clear I don't want to mess things up I hope someone could answer

Last edited:
spectraltease

spectraltease

When everything is lost everything is found
Sep 23, 2022
I don't wanna f*ck this up I'm posting images as you can see I drew on them to see if I'm aiming right. can I shoot my ear instead of shooting my mouth would that work, and would it matter if it's the right or left ear thanks.View attachment 99573View attachment 99572
Aiming in the mouth is the safest option.
Its fatal.
Do you know if it matters if I aim to the right or left or in the middle when I put the gun in my mouth. The guides aren't so clear I don't want to mess things up I hope someone could answer

I'll ask you the same question .Do you know if it matters if I aim to the right or left or in the middle when I put the gun in my mouth. The guides aren't so clear I don't want to mess things up I hope someone could answer
Middle is the most effective way. Right in the middle, 10-15 degrees.

Last edited:
Reactions: lifeisbutadream and xxxbmw
👁

👁️👃👁️

Enlightened
Aug 14, 2022
@TheDoomedDoomer

Reactions: TheDoomedDoomer
H

highmaintenancebolt

Sep 7, 2022
I'm curious about this too. I ordered the exact shotgun that's posted in the gun megathread. If I'm using a shotgun does hitting the "right spot" really matter? I plan to aim up through the mouth using 00 buckshot. I imagine if it goes through any part of the brain then its instant lights out. Wont the force alone knock you out? I've seen people get knocked out from a punch and I imagine 00 buckshot has much more force. I don't know anything about guns though.

Reactions: Sick of it all
L

lifeisbutadream

Warlock
Oct 4, 2018
I'm curious about this too. I ordered the exact shotgun that's posted in the gun megathread. If I'm using a shotgun does hitting the "right spot" really matter? I plan to aim up through the mouth using 00 buckshot. I imagine if it goes through any part of the brain then its instant lights out. Wont the force alone knock you out? I've seen people get knocked out from a punch and I imagine 00 buckshot has much more force. I don't know anything about guns though.

I don't believe it is possible to survive a shotgun in the mouth centered and pointing a little upwards. I believe, as you say, that would be instant lights out. Has anyone ever heard of anyone surviving that?

Once i read that if you fill your mouth up with water first your whole head will explode. I don't know it that's true or how you would be able to keep the water in your mouth. Either way, tho, I don't see how you could fail - unless you pointed the gun sideways at your cheek and just blew a hole in your cheek, and even then the blast should kill you.

FutureHanger

FutureHanger

fml
Dec 9, 2023
what about this image i'm getting confused here the pink circle shows that the brain stem is smaller than the images i previously posted. the guy that posted the pic says to aim at the pink circle but the pictures i posted previously shows that the brain stem is bigger and if i can say occupies more space than the pic that the guy posted. so can someone tell me which photo is wrong mine or his please i don't wanna f*ck this upView attachment 99574

i'm scared of missing that's why. and if i wanted to do that should i aim at the right or left ear or do i shoot in the middle. i'm confused because i don't even know if the brain stem is beside the right or left ear or just in the middle just to be clear
that's because the pink area is where to aim to hit the Medulla Oblongata although it's bigger than that it's hard to hit the rest of it. whilst those other pictures show the entire brain stem not just the Medulla Oblongata.