H

Harleyyy

Student
May 15, 2020
So, i have been in the dirt for more than a year now. It's a shitty feeling. But sometimes i feel like i'm being a sad ass bitxh. I feel like i'm just going to quit while other people are fighting, these thoughts are rare but they do come to me. I feel like i should complete my college and see and have faith but maybe that's just the societal pro lifer in me speaking. Most of the time i am miserable and i feel like nothing is worth staying. Do you sometimes feel this way to? Do you think i'm being hypocritical?

• Hugs
Reactions: overcomingfear, _Minsk and TimeToBiteTheDust
almost_dead

almost_dead

Arcanist
Aug 7, 2020
Hey I am in college too and I feel exactly the same . Is the feeling of being a hypocrite due to being miserable and not wanting to come out of misery either ?

T

TimeToBiteTheDust

Visionary
Nov 7, 2019
Yes. I'm in college too and I can relate to what you say. Sometimes I feel it's pointless to keep on studying. I posted a similar thread yesterday if you want to read it.

O

overcomingfear

Experienced
Sep 1, 2020
That's not hypocritical. I left college because of this exactly

H

Harleyyy

Student
May 15, 2020
Hey I am in college too and I feel exactly the same . Is the feeling of being a hypocrite due to being miserable and not wanting to come out of misery either ?
No, it's because at one end it seems like nothing is worth it at all, i am so hurt. But at the other end i'm like everyone else is going through shit too you know? I think i'm more broken than them but still! I want to ctb, i do have a date in mind but sometimes i feel like maybe I shouldn't give in like this maybe i dunno.
That's not hypocritical. I left college because of this exactly
Could you elaborate?
i Am not talking about academic pressure or something. Just life being pointless in general.
i feel like i just live off my imagination, i create scenarios that are never to happen actually i think, maybe this is what fuels my pro lifer side. Sigh. I think i'll be better of dead

Last edited: