HappySisyphus

HappySisyphus

One must imagine Sisyphus happy
Aug 3, 2023
This isn't a pity post, it is simply an honest question, yesterday I posted about how I am a bad person and some guy told that maybe I was just trying to convince myself that I was. I really hate the idea of me being possibly wrong about something so I thought I'd get some unbiased confirmation since I already decided what I am and therefore I am biased. I'll just say the most recent reason I think I am a bad person, as I believe that to be enough to make a decision.
So a few days ago I was talking to this girl, I knew she was very insecure and easily manipulable, I also don't think she has a lot of people that care about her, I guess this is kind of awkward but basically I was turned on so I asked her for photos but she did not want to send any, so I convinced her it would be mean for her not to, so we get to that and at some point she wants to stop, but then I pretend to get angry about a joke she said and for me to forgive her I told to keep going and she agreed, I could talk about more morally dubious things I did to her but this feels weird writing about and you get the main point.
Take into account this is only the most recent think I've done, and is far from being the worst ones, and also I didn't really felt bad writing this, just very uncomfortable since I basically described how I sexted someone but anyways, now having read this I would appreciate your thoughts about the question.

CrazyDiamond04

CrazyDiamond04

Metal Fan- Wants to hang Under The Oak
May 8, 2023
Well, I would consider manipulating someone into sending you sexually explicit photos is both very bad and very immoral. Feeling no remorse for your actions is telling as well. I would seriously consider getting checked out to see if you have a personality disorder because it sounds like you might based on what you wrote. I don't know if I would consider people with personality disorders "bad". They definitely do bad actions but are more or less wired to do so naturally. However, you do have some control over your actions and choosing not to take that into account to try and be more moral would probably make you a bad person.

Reactions: YandereMikuMistress, HappySisyphus and Somethingiswaddling
The Burning Fool

The Burning Fool

Falling through the abyss of insanity
Sep 12, 2023
Imo men are being demonized these days. Some people are going to hate me for having this opinion, which further proves my point.

There are natural dynamics of sexual behavior including some games of dominance that used to be the norm throughout human history, whether or not they are ethical. Biological males are often directly aggressive, biological females are often emotionally manipulative. These are safe generalizations to make, although not true in every single case. It's also why I'm a gray ace, I just can't put up with the stupid ape games of sexual relationships. It's rare to find an individual enlightened enough to overcome these natural behavioral urges.

This monologue would make me a public enemy on most forums, but I just don't care, may the world damn me. I value truth much more than being liked. Imo all humans are inherently evil, but you don't have any obligations to feel bad about it.

• Wow
Reactions: HappySisyphus
avoid

avoid

⦿ ⦿
Jul 31, 2023
A driver who caused a crash because of a miscalculation is not a bad driver. But if that same driver continuously takes risks in traffic or if he can't anticipate other drivers' trajectories then he is a bad driver.

I hope that this analogy helps you to figure out whether you did a series of bad things or are a bad person. Either way, recognising that you're flawed is the first step towards becoming a better person—cliché, I know.

Should you better yourself? Morally: yes. But if you can live with the consequences of your actions—good or bad—then I don't see a reason to change yourself. I believe that individuals are primarily motivated by self-interest.

Andro_USYD

Andro_USYD

Artificially happy on medicine
Jul 1, 2023
I think the fact that U reflect upon things and have a sense of judgement that you might have not acted in the right way suggests you're a good person. Everyone makes mistakes and sometimes I'm consciously aware that I'm making the wrong choice but do it anyway, but there are people out there on YouTube police activity that cause a scene, fire off guns at police, intentionally try and hurt people and act in ways probably more stupid than U could possibly imagine so having fun with a girl and pretending to be angry at her etc. Just to me sounds like U manipulate a little but probably just out of habit and to have some fun. U have to try respect her boundaries as much as possible but this isn't really bad from what u've described