J

jay308

Jan 16, 2023
I cry , I shout , I get angry with myself , I get angry with others and then I get quite and tired. I try to divert my mind , I try to eat sweet to feel good , I try to watch YouTube to kill time. I am forcing myself to live. how much more and how long ? I am too scared of people , scared of life , scared of memories , scared of future. I just want my mind to stop working , stop thinking , and stop feeling anything. just go blank , numb and just sleep for ever........

• Hugs
Reactions: webawl, donealready, Chronicoverwhelm and 7 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It really does sound so ideal to me being able to sleep forever, that's all that I ever wish for. Life itself really is the true problem, at least to me and I do understand that it's so tiring and awful feeling trapped in this world, a peaceful way to free ourselves from all this really is what we deserve the option of.

Reactions: 0X1LoveStay and jay308
LoiteringClouds

LoiteringClouds

Tempus fugit
Feb 7, 2023
I cry , I shout , I get angry with myself , I get angry with others and then I get quite and tired. I try to divert my mind , I try to eat sweet to feel good , I try to watch YouTube to kill time. I am forcing myself to live. how much more and how long ? I am too scared of people , scared of life , scared of memories , scared of future. I just want my mind to stop working , stop thinking , and stop feeling anything. just go blank , numb and just sleep for ever........

I'm so sorry to hear that. I'm exhausted, too. I browse SaSu to distract myself. The idea of eternal slumber really comforts me. I eat sugary things to get instant gratification, but screw myself up further because of it.

When I'm really exhausted and fear cripples me, I just wait until my energy is back while distracting myself. This strategy have worked for me so far. I might just be lucky.

It may sound like a cliche but there is people who listen to you here...

• Hugs
Reactions: jay308 and Endex
Domika

Domika

Feb 12, 2023
I know your feeling, eternal slumber is one of the most appealing things that exist to me as well. Everything scares me, but when I go to bed I always enjoy what happens. Even when I dream a nightmare it's more fun and enjoyable then the average day to me.

That's why it hurts more when I have these nights of restless sleep, even when I down multiple tablets of melatonin Im still unable to pass out... And the disappointment I feel when I wake up in the morning has made me cry before....

• Hugs
Reactions: jay308, Endex and LoiteringClouds
S

sadDaysAhead

hanging-on-a-thin-rope
Jan 23, 2023
Life is hell this world is cruel .people in it are liers. A small few know what it feels like to suffer those are the people I relate to the rest are heartless souls money hungry demons who want power.

• Hugs
Reactions: jay308, Domika and d3c96524be95
Chronicoverwhelm

Chronicoverwhelm

Student
Aug 13, 2022
@jay308
I'm right there too. I'm just here putting in time. I hate being me and I'm just so damn exhausted.

• Hugs
Reactions: LoiteringClouds and jay308
Domika

Domika

Feb 12, 2023
Life is hell this world is cruel .people in it are liers. A small few know what it feels like to suffer those are the people I relate to the rest are heartless souls money hungry demons who want power.
Your right, it feels like there's barely anyone who cares because this society has just become one that feeds off of people.

Death is a statistic no one cares about, all they care about is money.

• Hugs
Reactions: jay308