CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Injury damage disabl hard talk no argu make fun et
Sep 17, 2022
Timmove no good no change all say better this nonsensia, brain body keep worse every , task burden all

wat do today ease tomorow hard, this all bad awful. Mayb even forum one day no post still no method,

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Tired33, Per Ardua Ad Astra, Jarni and 3 others
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I'm so sorry for you. You are clearly in so much pain and distress. I hope you are at least well supported healthcare wise.

Can I ask- have you looked into assisted suicide? Is it something you would be eligible for? I just feel so bad for you. I understand how tormenting it must be to feel like you have no escape.

Of course- I don't know your situation. It doesn't seem like recovery is possible though. I'm not encouraging anyone to CTB but I just don't see how the people and professionals around you can see you like this and not help. (If they can't help you to get better- surely they should have the compassion to see you can't go on like this?) Have you discussed it with them?

Sorry- so many questions. I don't expect you to answer them. I just can see how much you suffer from your posts. I wish something could be done to help you.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream, Per Ardua Ad Astra and gomenasai
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It must be so horrible what you have to go through, and the reality is that it's just so incredibly unfair how this life tortures people all through no fault of their own. It sounds like you've suffered so much so I hope that you eventually find the freedom that you wish for. Suicide really should be more straightforward for us and none of us here should have to feel so trapped here in this hellish world.

• Love
Reactions: CTB Dream
Jarni

Jarni

Love is a toothache in the heart. H.Heine
Dec 12, 2020
Please did you try HBOT? I don't know your situation but if you have a TBI (traumatic brain injury), it really could help. There are scientific studies on this and Dr Paul Harch dedicated decades to treating TBI with HBOT. He also wrote a book "Oxygen Revolution" with details of real cases.

Sorry for the "advice" you didn't ask for, but who knows what could help.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: CTB Dream and Per Ardua Ad Astra
CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Injury damage disabl hard talk no argu make fun et
Sep 17, 2022
I'm so sorry for you. You are clearly in so much pain and distress. I hope you are at least well supported healthcare wise.

Can I ask- have you looked into assisted suicide? Is it something you would be eligible for? I just feel so bad for you. I understand how tormenting it must be to feel like you have no escape.

Of course- I don't know your situation. It doesn't seem like recovery is possible though. I'm not encouraging anyone to CTB but I just don't see how the people and professionals around you can see you like this and not help. (If they can't help you to get better- surely they should have the compassion to see you can't go on like this?) Have you discussed it with them?

Sorry- so many questions. I don't expect you to answer them. I just can see how much you suffer from your posts. I wish something could be done to help you.

All q one type think all world ppl one way nl other this many problem complicat no posbl tell all detsil one time. Ctb need do lone, this prof therap human all awful all bs all cause suffer go humil go more pain Also pover beurcrat etc all nonsensia. This compassa etc no posbl no interact also no appre outer but not want human sympeth all fake. This no posbl all trap

It must be so horrible what you have to go through, and the reality is that it's just so incredibly unfair how this life tortures people all through no fault of their own. It sounds like you've suffered so much so I hope that you eventually find the freedom that you wish for. Suicide really should be more straightforward for us and none of us here should have to feel so trapped here in this hellish world.

Vry thank always

Please did you try HBOT? I don't know your situation but if you have a TBI (traumatic brain injury), it really could help. There are scientific studies on this and Dr Paul Harch dedicated decades to treating TBI with HBOT. He also wrote a book "Oxygen Revolution" with details of real cases.

Sorry for the "advice" you didn't ask for, but who knows what could help.

Thank try research topic but no posbl do

• Aww..
Reactions: Jarni and Forever Sleep