Pryras

Pryras

Last hope
Feb 11, 2020
Ugh I was fine this morning but it's all hitting me again before bed, and I can't sleep. Fucking sucks when people don't care about what your going through. My cries for help fall on deaf ears and the only comfort I have is this forum. So, thank you for the support and I hope the pain stops for us all.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: your pathologist, Aliceinwonderland24, Going Home and 6 others
Oyoy

Oyoy

Spatula
Feb 2, 2020
Ugh I was fine this morning but it's all hitting me again before bed, and I can't sleep. Fucking sucks when people don't care about what your going through. My cries for help fall on deaf ears and the only comfort I have is this forum. So, thank you for the support and I hope the pain stops for us all.
I hope your sound asleep . I feel that way too.

Bulldogbitch

Bulldogbitch

Lifes a bitch, so am I
Feb 12, 2020
Feels like often during the day i struggle to stay awake, although rarely can nap. However when it's time to sleep my brain is on strike, refusing to let me rest.
I hope you get some sleep

Reactions: mahakaliSS_MahaDurga
akrasia

akrasia

-hugs-
Feb 11, 2020
I can totally relate. During the day I feel totally fine and socializing but once I get home my mood just drop. It's just me and my thoughts at night. It would sometimes hard for me to sleep since so many things is running through my head. I would watching yt videos in bed and slowly drift to sleep.
I hope you would find a way to get some good sleep. : ) -hugs-

• Hugs
Reactions: Ἡγησίας
D

Deleted member 14386

I am not advising anything
Jan 28, 2020
That's why I came here! There's always someone about, far more understanding than say the samaritans. Not saying they're bad but I feel weird talking via a tracked phone
edit: got to sleep though so if you need to talk there will be someone (maybe from a different timezone) that will help. I will respond but not right now

Last edited:
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
I'm sorry the nights are so hard. Most people are more sad at night. I'm here if you want to talk. Sending you plenty of hugs.

P

Pan

Paragon
Oct 24, 2019
Without the aid of a benzodiazepine, I doubt I could sleep through the night.

Proto

Proto

Student
Jan 21, 2020
I have insomnia the anxiety kicks in ten fold at night. It sucks.

Reactions: your pathologist