DeathIsTheWayOut99

DeathIsTheWayOut99

Warlock
Jun 6, 2020
So my brother is really fucking with my father. My dad has since been putting his foot down and will be transferring my bro to a new school. And sadly, my bro isnt going down without a fight. He is cursing and being abusive to me and my dad and my dad told me in private that: "I hate to say this as a parent, but I genuinely wish your brother wasn't born. He's so disrespectful and we don't deserve it"

I keep my dad company but sometimes its a lot. Its a big stress on me and sometimes I feel I am the only one keeping everyone together

Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
My brother has been shitty lately too. A couple of days ago he stayed up all night shouting on a call with his friends and disturbed us all trying to sleep. My dad tried to politely tell him to stop talking past 1am and my brother went crazy at him, slamming doors and being really physically aggressive while screaming in my dad's face about how he can't be told what to do. I find it so hard to cope with this bs sometimes, just can't manage my emotional state with these arguments around.

It can get very overwhelming worrying about your family because of another family member being abusive. I know it's hard but please don't strain yourself too much over it, it'll exhaust you quickly.

• Hugs
Reactions: DeathIsTheWayOut99
DeathIsTheWayOut99

DeathIsTheWayOut99

Warlock
Jun 6, 2020
My brother has been shitty lately too. A couple of days ago he stayed up all night shouting on a call with his friends and disturbed us all trying to sleep. My dad tried to politely tell him to stop talking past 1am and my brother went crazy at him, slamming doors and being really physically aggressive while screaming in my dad's face about how he can't be told what to do. I find it so hard to cope with this bs sometimes, just can't manage my emotional state with these arguments around.

It can get very overwhelming worrying about your family because of another family member being abusive. I know it's hard but please don't strain yourself too much over it, it'll exhaust you quickly.
That basically happened earlier past mid night. Fucking kid had a mental breakdown. I got my aunt to come over and she spent the night. She talked to him firmly and go to see what me and my dad deal with. She's gonna push the agenda of getting my bro mental health help

If you don't mind me asking, how old is your bro? Mine is 15