Finalnight

Finalnight

Cbting 07/03/24, love you all.
Aug 16, 2023
The more I post, the more I comment on other people's posts, and try to contribute in someway, the less people cares, I don't know what I'm doing so wrong, all I ever seem to get from others is nothing but indifference, I'm the full meaning of uselessness, I've never been able to fit anywhere in my entire life, how stupid to think I could fit here..

• Hugs
  • Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: LoiteringClouds, prettycvnt, AInilam and 6 others
Spectre

Spectre

I am serious about not taking things seriously
Nov 27, 2023
You're not the only one who feels lame for not being able to fit in on a suicide forum of all places.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Finalnight, Adûnâi and pole
Abyssal

Abyssal

Kill me
Nov 26, 2023
Felt the same way. Whether it be Instagram or sasu, I always end up caring too deeply about likes and comments. I think I base my worth on it to an extent.

People are naturally selfish and if they cannot relate they brush it off. Sasu is a very welcoming place, yet things get lost in the vast ocean of posts, usually vent posts. There's also the proven fact that people are more likely to comment when they disagree with something or feel someone is misguided, so you could look at the silence as a sign that what you said is more agreeable than wrong.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Finalnight, prettycvnt, Adûnâi and 1 other person
Adûnâi

Adûnâi

Little Russian in-cel
Apr 25, 2020
Everyone fucking hates me. Every kind of a political position is unwelcome to my presence. Hell, I couldn't even write that I'm an incel under my name on this forum - I hope I won't get banned for dodging it.

• Love
Reactions: Spectre and Finalnight
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
At least to me it makes sense that people act in an indifferent way on here, like this is just an anonymous suicide forum where people are strangers, I don't think it means you are doing anything wrong. People just use this forum for a purpose whether to vent or research methods, they don't have any strong feelings associated with this place or the people on it.

• Love
Reactions: Spectre, Finalnight and Adûnâi