CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Injury damage disabl hard talk no argu make fun et
Sep 17, 2022
Ya alws miss alws bad alws awfl this life all wrmg me now lose slf wat resn stay ,lose all cuz nonsense, no want stay even 1s ,awfl life awfl species now no able do any stay trap 0 thinv do no slf , me want ctb want time vtrvl. No resn stay feel empty feel dmg feel awfl lose brain lose slf lose body lose all, thus now fake steng ded bodyy prsn ,try enjy no work most this try try ltl posbl this neuro lose brain lose Stay no resn ,brain mess all mess rly tired this awfl life awfl species

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: ikadasui, lucines, heavyeyes and 12 others
thethatsitboy

thethatsitboy

Nós tudo vive pra morrer, mas luta pela vida
Jul 4, 2020
I understand you. I feel and think the same things. Have you tried or are you currently undergoing psychological therapy? If not, I recommend that you consider it, and bring the thoughts you expressed here in this exact thread (even reading it in full) to your therapist during a session.

This will allow you to recognize what goes on in your own mind, discuss the options, and develop a more conscious approach to the "how, why, and when" of the issues that trouble you. I don't want to be the so-called Advocate of Therapy, but there are many different psychological approaches, and each professional is unique, as well as the pacients. So, there is a good chance (because there are many professionals) of finding a therapist who suits you and can establish a fluid, natural, and empathetic connection with you.

And no, I don't advocate that therapy should prevent suicides. It is obvious that the choice belongs to the patient.

CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Injury damage disabl hard talk no argu make fun et
Sep 17, 2022
I understand you. I feel and think the same things. Have you tried or are you currently undergoing psychological therapy? If not, I recommend that you consider it, and bring the thoughts you expressed here in this exact thread (even reading it in full) to your therapist during a session.

This will allow you to recognize what goes on in your own mind, discuss the options, and develop a more conscious approach to the "how, why, and when" of the issues that trouble you. I don't want to be the so-called Advocate of Therapy, but there are many different psychological approaches, and each professional is unique, as well as the pacients. So, there is a good chance (because there are many professionals) of finding a therapist who suits you and can establish a fluid, natural, and empathetic connection with you.

And no, I don't advocate that therapy should prevent suicides. It is obvious that the choice belongs to the patient.
Thank ,this no psych this injury damage lose all ,therp Sci no adv this impsl this lose all neuro no way time trvl no way slf , brain no able body no able this no slf, know mean psych this no psych this lose all ,also nobod psbl undrstnf this awfl species stonage. Need mthod need ctb no want any life

• Aww..
Reactions: Aisley and myusername890
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I hope that you eventually find freedom from your suffering as that just sounds so horrible what you've been through, I'm sorry that your pain is being invalidated by those empty words "just go to therapy". Therapy is a scam anyway and words cannot take away the very real torment that exists here in this world, it's so horrible how people cannot just choose to die in peace.