FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I really hate how we exist in this society where death is seen as the worst outcome with the focus being on prolonging suffering no matter what, it just disgusts me as I see ceasing to exist as being a positive thing, in fact no matter what I will always see it as better to die.

All that existence is, is just an endless cycle of harm and cruelty that continues to repeat as new life is so tragically forced into this hellish reality. Existence is like a virus that creates so much senseless suffering, existence just creates problems and pain that there was never a need for and this is why existence is very undesirable.

It's objectively something so terrible being conscious and aware with the ability to experience such extreme torment and suffering. To exist means to suffer so sensesssly and unnecessarily in a futile existence that just leads to decay and death anyway all with the risk of being tortured much more being there at any moment.

It's so disturbing how existence holds unlimited potential for cruelty and torture all while one is aware of the futility of it all. Simply just existing is something so harmful and undesirable, there is no safety from suffering in this repulsive world where chance so senselessly determines everything where one is a slave to the decaying flesh prison they never consented to being forced in.

So ultimately the true problem lies in existence itself and it really disturbs me how so many hold anti-suicide beliefs despite this reality. It will always be horrifying how we cannot just easily die in peace when we wish to as after all the only way to find safety from suffering is by ceasing to exist.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: markimobzzdeasui, ijustwishtodie, EyeBeyond and 5 others
H

Hollowman

Empty
Dec 14, 2021
It's bizarre considering the majority believe in an afterlife.

Reactions: myusername890
LeperGnome

LeperGnome

Nov 14, 2023
Here's to hoping that there's no such thing as reincarnation. I don't need another round of existence.

PrisonPlanetBreak

PrisonPlanetBreak

Oct 22, 2023
I think most of my life I regarded death as a neutral matter. At one point death knocked on my door and got up all close and personal, took away my dad. He died of cancer back in 2014 and that left a scar on me, but with time I got over it. I was sad at the time, but eventually, I opened my eyes and realized that he's free. Not free as in Heaven watching over me, or reincarnated as a person I will meet some time in the future, or some other non-sense (with all due respect for those who believe in something after). I realized he's free as in, back in the cradle of non-existence, where nothing has hurt, hurts, or will hurt, ever again. He's not happy, he's not sad, he just isn't, and I think that's beautiful.

I don't dream of an afterlife where he greets me and we chat about my achievements in life. My achievements are pointless really, and they'll all fade in the blink of an eye, the moment I decide to CTB.​

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc