raindrops

raindrops

Someday, eventually
Mar 29, 2020
I started crying in front of my partner. He told me he wouldn't stay around dealing with certain things and that's when I cried I'm still fucking crying, badly. I told him I feel like dying. But he just listened to me cry for 1 hour , not 1 hour straight but I just had to lay down and cry, I was in and out of this crying episode, just thinking about the thought of being left alone again. He got up from the computer and said "shut the fuck up, I miss peace, I want peace, shut the fuck up I can't wait to go back to work"

I wish rn I had the courage to go do it

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Dead Meat, kovkay, paininme and 14 others
Into The Void

Into The Void

Student
Mar 10, 2021
Sorry for your troubles, do you want to get better or end it?

• Hugs
Reactions: raindrops and Spitfire
throwaway2goawy

throwaway2goawy

Mar 7, 2021
Some people aren't great at dealing with people like us sadly, both when we need them the most and also when we are in a better space but need to talk stuff out.

I see you are in the UK like me so only a couple more hours and then you can sleep. Maybe try and do something enjoyable, like watch TV, a film or listen to some music. I saw London Grammar on your profile who I love, put a couple of their newer songs on maybe (I love Californian Soil!)

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: raindrops, Callie Arcale, whywere and 3 others
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I know you love him but, he has behaved like an asshole. Nobody who really loves you would treat you like that.
I know being alone is hard but you deserve to wait for someone better. They will arrive sooner or later.

Sorry to hear you've been crying so much.

I hope you can feel better soon and find someone who can really be by your side during these hard times.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: ohangiedontyouweep, kovkay, raindrops and 7 others
Hirokami

Hirokami

Out of order
Feb 21, 2021
I've dealt with situations where I was yelled at, too, for my depression. I was pushed and called names for having a panic attack, and I was treated like dirt for things I didn't choose to have. It's the worst having to deal with people like that.

What they don't understand is that if they think it's bad for them, then it's 10 times worse for us as we're actually the ones dealing with the emotional turmoil. And what they also don't understand is that having a great support system helps us far more than people hurling abuse at us. I'm sorry that you have to deal with this and I hope your situation improves as soon as possible. You deserve better than this.

• Love
Reactions: ohangiedontyouweep, raindrops, Callie Arcale and 1 other person
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
My heart and even my soul broke when I read your post @raindrops. You deserve a huge warm embrace as you are such a beautiful soul and I hate to say it but your partner needs to dig deep down in himself and find the key element of compassion that is either lacking or not engaged. You have your entire global family here that loves and supports you forever.When you cry or are having a bad day so do I. Always here for you and I am sending you love, hugs and the knowledge that you are a very special person. Please take great care of yourself. Walter:happy::hug::heart:

• Love
Reactions: ohangiedontyouweep, Stolen Absolution, kovkay and 3 others
Callie Arcale

Callie Arcale

It’s a tale told by an idiot signifying nothing
Feb 10, 2021
I hear you @raindrops
((Hugs))

• Love
Reactions: raindrops and Cherry Crumpet
Mentalmick

Mentalmick

IMHOTEP!!!
Nov 30, 2020
If I had a partner she would be lying in my arms crying, not on her own while her partner throws a hissy fit.

• Love
Reactions: raindrops and whywere
raindrops

raindrops

Someday, eventually
Mar 29, 2020
Sorry for your troubles, do you want to get better or end it?
i want it to get better. :heart: i want to clear my mind of these thoughts, so easily said than done.

thanks for the caring words guys, means so much and i did see them when i was feeling this way, just found it hard to reply or even function.
maybe i am just too much sometimes.
again, thank you, your replies mean the world. you are all beautiful souls, wonderful people.
i will always say i am glad ss exists.
sorry for not replying to anyone, it was all too much in the moment.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: throwaway2goawy, whywere, Dead Meat and 1 other person
S

sadhuman2

Mar 13, 2021
I can relate to your post. My ex "girlfriend" would not care if I cried and she even said she does not care if I cry.

I ended up replacing her with pixels of hot girls on the computer.

Also talked with people about my problems and learned some good coping methods.

I am now in the best spot I have been in.

WatermelonMel

WatermelonMel

Melon Master
Aug 19, 2019
He got up from the computer and said "shut the fuck up, I miss peace, I want peace, shut the fuck up I can't wait to go back to work"
I'm so sorry he said that, instead of wanting to make you feel better he wanted you to be quiet, that's awful.

• Love
Reactions: whywere