• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Xerxes

Xerxes

Invisible
Nov 8, 2018
Came across this news article from an Arab site about how people are taking these "rice pills" to CTB.
https://www.al-monitor.com/pulse/originals/2014/10/iran-suicide-rice-pills.html

An abstract says:
Aluminum phosphide (AlP) is a cheap solid fumigant and a highly toxic pesticide which is commonly used for grain preservation. In Iran it is known as the "rice tablet". AlP has currently aroused interest with increasing number of cases in the past four decades due to increased use in agricultural and non-agricultural purposesand also its easy availability in the markets has increased its misuse to commit suicide. Upon contact with moisture in the environment, AlP undergoes a chemical reaction yielding phosphine gas, which is the active pesticidal component. Phosphine inhibits cellular oxygen utilization and can induce lipid peroxidation. It was reported that AlP has a mortality rate more than 50% of intoxication cases. Poisoning with AlP has usually occurred in attempts to suicide. It is a more common case in adults rather than teen agers. In some eastern countries it is a very common agent with rapid action for suicide. Up to date, there is no effective antidote or treatment for its intoxication. Also, some experimental results suggest that magnesium sulfate, N-acetyl cysteine (NAC), glutathione, vitamin C and E, beta-carotenes, coconut oil and melatonin may play an important role in reducing the oxidative outcomes of phosphine. This article reviews the experimental and clinical features of AlP intoxication and tries to suggest a way to encounter its poisoning.

LD50 is a 150mg-500mg tablet. It's highly available in India, Iran, and can be bought looks like on AliBaba.

http://pmep.cce.cornell.edu/profiles/extoxnet/24d-captan/aluminum-phosphide-ext.html Another informative link on it.

What do you think? I don't know much about it cause it's new, but another possible method to look into?

Reactions: HannibalLector, lv-gras, Lifeisatrap and 2 others
Retched

Retched

I see the chaos in your eyes.
Oct 8, 2018
I don't want to sign up to read the article...Is there more on how people are successful in the article? Like what happens?

Reactions: lv-gras, Lifeisatrap and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Retched

Retched

Oct 8, 2018
Wow. Did you notice the subject was an anesthesiologist? Access to massive amounts of fentanyl, and he took fucking pesticide.
I saw that. Guess it was easier? It doesn't not sound like a pleasant way to go...fairly fast and no antidote but ow.

Reactions: lv-gras, Lifeisatrap, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 1 other person
T

TiredHorse

Enlightened
Nov 1, 2018
Wow. Did you notice the subject was an anesthesiologist? Access to massive amounts of fentanyl, and he took fucking pesticide.
That's... Very interesting. And kinda wild. I can guess many grim things it might say about his state of mind.

Reactions: MsM3talGamer, OnlyMercy, lv-gras and 3 others
Xerxes

Xerxes

Invisible
Nov 8, 2018
I'll look up more next week. Hard to visit this place with my wife around lol

gingerplum

gingerplum

Enlightened
Nov 5, 2018
That's... Very interesting. And kinda wild. I can guess many grim things it might say about his state of mind.
Maybe he had an ethics issue and refused to pilfer drugs from work. Maybe he worried people would assume he was a junkie and he didn't want to sully his reputation, even in death. Maybe it was secondary to his state of mind. He would've also know it was a painful, even excruciating way to go. Really just crazy to think about.

Reactions: [NoName], lv-gras, Lifeisatrap and 1 other person
D

dyingtodie

Student
Nov 29, 2018
Rice?! I know lots of people eat too much of it, that's a good way to die. Is humor allowed on this forum? Well...my dream is we'd all have a little 'peaceful rice capsule' for that dreary rainy day when it's time to set sail.

gingerplum

gingerplum

Enlightened
Nov 5, 2018
Shut down a hospital? Intense.
According to the article, dude was a millionaire. Again, you'd hope he would have access to a more pleasant method than sauna pesticide. Jeez.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Retched

Retched

Oct 8, 2018
According to the article, dude was a millionaire. Again, you'd hope he would have access to a more pleasant method than sauna pesticide. Jeez.
Right? I mean spend your last days doped up. He could have bought the doctors to do that!

Kdawg2018

Kdawg2018

Still here...
Nov 10, 2018
Can you buy these rice pills in US? Maybe I will take those, right before exit bag as a back up. It looks like you can order it online or get at walmart, but idk if its exactly the same item

T

TiredHorse

Enlightened
Nov 1, 2018
From the article Retched posted, vomiting is likely with "rice pills". With that in mind, I would strongly advise against using it as a redundancy with an exit bag: puking in your eb would not improve your chances of success. Nor would the convulsions help keep the eb on your head.

More importantly, it sounds like those "rice pills" mess with your body's O2 transfer system. If that is the case, and given that eb/ig is all about using your body's O2 transfer system against itself, you definitely do not want to use it as a redundancy. The methods could end up working against each other.

The only redundancy/augmentation that seems worthwhile with an eb is some form of mild tranquilizer or anxiolytic, and that is solely to help suppress survival instinct.

The inert gas method as a whole does not play well with others.

Reactions: Xerxes, Lifeisatrap, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 1 other person
Retched

Retched

Oct 8, 2018
Causes a lot more than vomiting...it looks like the most terrible way to ctb out there, but no antidote.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and TiredHorse
Fallen bad23

Fallen bad23

Student
Oct 19, 2018
This is actually my method. I think that I can get some pills so I don't throw up and may also take some sleeping pills so I just drift to sleep and never wake up. What do you guys think?

Xerxes

Xerxes

Invisible
Nov 8, 2018
So the American brand names for this pill is Weevil-Cide. You can inquire about it as most rural farm stores. It's a registered pesticide used to kill boring weevils and other pests in a silo or barn. There's also phosphine gas, which is when you drop it in water. So like a toilet and then inhale, should kill you pretty quickly.

As quoted from wired.com
Phosphine gas is notoriously lethal (enough so that it was featured recently in a murderous episode of Breaking Bad). The pure gas is colorless and odorless so it carries no warning sign. It's a fast, systematic, and corrosive killer; it "denatures" and breaksdown a range of enzymes and proteins inside the body, including the ones responsible for moving oxygen through the body, and severely damages the heart. And, as a follow up investigation noted, has no known antidote.

Within a few months after the Utah deaths, the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency tightened the restrictions on the use of aluminum phosphide. The longstanding buffer zone of 15 feet from a residential building was expanded to a far more cautious distance of 100 feet. Only professional operators could buy the compound and they had to follow careful procedures to use it (in Canada, it takes six months to be certified in its use).

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Lifeisatrap
Xerxes

Xerxes

Invisible
Nov 8, 2018

Saudi Arabia's film on the symptoms and dangers of Phosphine. CC in English at the bottom.

Reactions: Fallen bad23, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Lifeisatrap
Xerxes

Xerxes

Invisible
Nov 8, 2018
You can also use Zinc Phosphide, which is handily available on Amazon under different brand names like Motomco. It's mostly used to kill mice and rats by eating a pellet. In a human stomach, it converts to Phosphine gas and then kills you.

Source: https://www.hindawi.com/journals/cricc/2014/589712/

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Lifeisatrap
gingerplum

gingerplum

Enlightened
Nov 5, 2018
So the American brand names for this pill is Weevil-Cide. You can inquire about it as most rural farm stores. It's a registered pesticide used to kill boring weevils and other pests in a silo or barn. There's also phosphine gas, which is when you drop it in water. So like a toilet and then inhale, should kill you pretty quickly.

As quoted from wired.com

I can do it in the pantry, where I battled a recent weevil infestation. WIN-WIN.

Last edited:
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lifeisatrap, TiredHorse and 1 other person
T

TiredHorse

Enlightened
Nov 1, 2018
I can do it in the pantry, where I battled a recent weevil infested. WIN-WIN.
Gotta admit, I'm laughing. This is so much like me. "Hey! I can be really efficient here and kill two... um... birds with one stone!"

I keep my N2 tank out of sight in the pantry so that if someone notices it, for whatever reason, I can claim it's there for flooding the storage cans of rice and beans. Sure does a number on moths!

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lifeisatrap and Xerxes
gingerplum

gingerplum

Enlightened
Nov 5, 2018
Gotta admit, I'm laughing. This is so much like me. "Hey! I can be really efficient here and kill two... um... birds with one stone!"

I keep my N2 tank out of sight in the pantry so that if someone notices it, for whatever reason, I can claim it's there for flooding the storage cans of rice and beans. Sure does a number on moths!

Our families will murmer in hushed tones about how we were multitaskers right up to the end.

Reactions: OnlyMercy, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lifeisatrap and 1 other person
Fallen bad23

Fallen bad23

Student
Oct 19, 2018

Saudi Arabia's film on the symptoms and dangers of Phosphine. CC in English at the bottom.

BEFORE YOU EVEN CONCIDER THIS AS YOUR METHOD, PLEASE WATCH THIS VIDEO SO YOU DON'T ACCIDENTLY KILL SOMEONE ELSE. PLEASE BE CAREFUL AND DON'T RISK PEOPLE'S LIVES.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lifeisatrap and Shewaitsforme
S

Shewaitsforme

Arcanist
Sep 23, 2018
Wow @Fallen bad23 just shows people need to actually do their research instead of thinking they have some amazing new way to CTB and promoting it on here. Thankyou for the video, some people worry me on this site, thry dont seem to care who they take out with them

Reactions: Fallen bad23, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lifeisatrap and 1 other person
S

spanishguy22

Enlightened
Apr 9, 2019
thanks for your contribution
if anyone knows where to get it PM thx