• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

S

stargir1

Mar 9, 2024
is anyone aware of other major and accessible arteries i could hit instead of my radial? i know its a stupid concern but in case i fail i wouldnt like to have an obvious and public reminder. i also have a long history of sh and will be on hella blood thinners so i think ill be able to reach places more easily+have a lot more blood out of me

Reactions: restingplace
cantthinkofusername

cantthinkofusername

wannabe girl
Feb 25, 2024
i feel the same way about the wrists, but i dont think theres really any great alternatives. you can go for the veins/arteries in the neck, but those are more awkward to reach, and are more visible if anything. aside from those two, there's just not a lot of 'easily' accessible arteries. ik uve probably heard it already, but youll almost certainly fail with cutting, and youll most likely get a lot of permanent damage - cant really recommend it as a method. sorry

Upvote 0
S

stargir1

Mar 9, 2024
i feel the same way about the wrists, but i dont think theres really any great alternatives. you can go for the veins/arteries in the neck, but those are more awkward to reach, and are more visible if anything. aside from those two, there's just not a lot of 'easily' accessible arteries. ik uve probably heard it already, but youll almost certainly fail with cutting, and youll most likely get a lot of permanent damage - cant really recommend it as a method. sorry
yeah. after further research only the femoral artery seems viable but its proximity to nerves... i should consider exchanging the gruesome melodramaticness of bleeding out with actual efficacy probably. hope you have the great rest of your weekend

Reactions: pebpebpebpeb
Upvote 0
cantthinkofusername

cantthinkofusername

wannabe girl
Feb 25, 2024
yeah. after further research only the femoral artery seems viable but its proximity to nerves... i should consider exchanging the gruesome melodramaticness of bleeding out with actual efficacy probably. hope you have the great rest of your weekend
nah gruesome meldrama is cool asf
have a great eeeknd too

Upvote 0
executioner1983

executioner1983

death is sustainable
Oct 2, 2023
is anyone aware of other major and accessible arteries i could hit instead of my radial? i know its a stupid concern but in case i fail i wouldnt like to have an obvious and public reminder. i also have a long history of sh and will be on hella blood thinners so i think ill be able to reach places more easily+have a lot more blood out of me
If I didn't have any other methods available I always fantasized about blood letting by cutting the veins in my ankles/feet while in a bathtub. Its a really old practice that dates back hundreds of years, I guess they thought having too much blood was responsible for all types of illnesses.

Reactions: stargir1
Upvote 0
voidstar

voidstar

time heals nothing.
Jan 7, 2024
For what it's worth my now former neighbor and friend didn't like doctors and would always try to squeeze his abscesses on his own. Two years ago he slipped with the razorblade he was using, cut some arteries/veins on his inner upper leg and bled to death in his bathtub. I'm not sure how long it took and exactly what he hit but he was gone in less than an hour. The sight of the bathroom was gruesome, tho.
Still, cutting is a painful and not too successful way to go. Speaking from experience with SH and a previous cutting attempt - also the reason why I didn't try cutting to CTB again.
Random thing I've read a few years ago and tried: If you want to bleed to death you want to drink a lot of liquid the days prior, it's supposed to help.

• Informative
Reactions: psp3000 and stargir1
Upvote 0
S

stargir1

Mar 9, 2024
If I didn't have any other methods available I always fantasized about blood letting by cutting the veins in my ankles/feet while in a bathtub. Its a really old practice that dates back hundreds of years, I guess they thought having too much blood was responsible for all types of illnesses.
hm ill have to look up the anatomy in that area. maybe the gravity will help the blood out too lol
For what it's worth my now former neighbor and friend didn't like doctors and would always try to squeeze his abscesses on his own. Two years ago he slipped with the razorblade he was using, cut some arteries/veins on his inner upper leg and bled to death in his bathtub. I'm not sure how long it took and exactly what he hit but he was gone in less than an hour. The sight of the bathroom was gruesome, tho.
Still, cutting is a painful and not too successful way to go. Speaking from experience with SH and a previous cutting attempt - also the reason why I didn't try cutting to CTB again.
Random thing I've read a few years ago and tried: If you want to bleed to death you want to drink a lot of liquid the days prior, it's supposed to help.
may i ask you a question about your previous attempt?

Upvote 0
voidstar

voidstar

time heals nothing.
Jan 7, 2024
hm ill have to look up the anatomy in that area. maybe the gravity will help the blood out too lol

may i ask you a question about your previous attempt?
Of course, what would you like to know?

Upvote 0
S

stargir1

Mar 9, 2024
Of course, what would you like to know?
would the main reason that it failed be that it was harder to hit your radial artery (i assume u went for this one) as cleanly/deeply as expected? or were you found/SI/etc?

Upvote 0
voidstar

voidstar

time heals nothing.
Jan 7, 2024
would the main reason that it failed be that it was harder to hit your radial artery (i assume u went for this one) as cleanly/deeply as expected? or were you found/SI/etc?
I was found. It took longer than I thought to bleed out and my then partner came back earlier than he had originally planned.

Upvote 0