R

roscoecity

Nov 24, 2020
Hello! first time posting on here. I'm at a bit of a loss at the moment - I was set on going by SN but unfortunately am unable to acquire any as I live in the UK. I've spent the past week trying to find a safe seller but you seem to need a business account to buy any. Are there any alternatives to sodium nitrite that might be easier to buy? I've heard fentanyl might be a good alternative but that if you survive you may end up with brain damage.

Any advice? Or if possible a slight push in the right direction for acquiring SN in the UK?

I hope this is allowed!

• Hugs
Reactions: HopelessBorderline, Peace_of_mind and Ghost2211
A

AutoTap

Elementalist
Nov 11, 2020
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/suicide-resource-compilation.3/

Reactions: thewindblowseast, roscoecity and Ghost2211
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
Hi, welcome to the community. It's nice to meet you, and I'm sorry to hear you're struggling to get your desired method. We can't make suggestions, but the resource @AutoTap linked should help. I hope you find what you're looking for.

Reactions: Gnip, roscoecity and AutoTap
R

roscoecity

Nov 24, 2020
Hi, welcome to the community. It's nice to meet you, and I'm sorry to hear you're struggling to get your desired method. We can't make suggestions, but the resource @AutoTap linked should help. I hope you find what you're looking for.
Hi, thank you <3 I had a look at that link before and unfortunately am not a big fan of the other methods for one reason or another. Thinking I might just need to attempt partial hanging again!

• Hugs
Reactions: NegativeSymptoms, Ghost2211 and AutoTap