• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

harvardreject

harvardreject

Just call me Lili
Nov 18, 2021
Hi, I would like to find some reliable alternatives to SN & N that I can get in Sydney, Australia. I will be ctb-ing there but due to my status as an international student I cannot order the two drugs myself. I'm trying for recovery one last time with a relationship, but I wanna know I will still find peace even one year later when that attempt actually fails. Please help I'm scared that the NYT crack down will be the end of this forum & I cannot die anymore

T

Ta555

Enlightened
Aug 31, 2021
Hi, I would like to find some reliable alternatives to SN & N that I can get in Sydney, Australia. I will be ctb-ing there but due to my status as an international student I cannot order the two drugs myself. I'm trying for recovery one last time with a relationship, but I wanna know I will still find peace even one year later when that attempt actually fails. Please help I'm scared that the NYT crack down will be the end of this forum & I cannot die anymore
If you mean alternatives like other poisons/drugs, there aren't any unfortunately. So you may want to look at a more accessible method.

Reactions: PeacefulTonic and dustbiter
dustbiter

dustbiter

hewwo one and all :3
Nov 24, 2021
even w/o this forum ppl would still be able to ctb tbh, theyve been doing it since basically the dawn of humanity :p

if ur worried about resources being gone in the future, then just read up and/or download everything relevant and u wont need to worry abt it

that being said, as Ta555 said, there arent rly similar alternatives to sn or n.

Reactions: PeacefulTonic and Greenberg
harvardreject

harvardreject

Just call me Lili
Nov 18, 2021
even w/o this forum ppl would still be able to ctb tbh, theyve been doing it since basically the dawn of humanity :p

if ur worried about resources being gone in the future, then just read up and/or download everything relevant and u wont need to worry abt it

that being said, as Ta555 said, there arent rly similar alternatives to sn or n.
As long as SS is still around I would always feel safe, but I'm worried for the site's existence since the NYT article fuck them

M

myopybyproxy

flickerbeat \\ gibberish-noise
Dec 18, 2021
If I recall correctly, Humphrey mentions sodium azide in Final Exit.

C

Cheza_mus

Experienced
Jul 1, 2021
I think you could try Amitriptyline..it has a reliability of 8 out of 10 in ppeh

M

myopybyproxy

Dec 18, 2021
That's even harder to get than SN.
OP said reliable, not easily obtained. One could theoretically kill oneself by drinking too much water - very easy, assuming access to running water. On the other hand - not reliable. Perhaps in conjunction with other agents that upset the body's electrolyte balance and antidiuretics.

T

Ta555

Enlightened
Aug 31, 2021
OP said reliable, not easily obtained. One could theoretically kill oneself by drinking too much water - very easy, assuming access to running water. On the other hand - not reliable. Perhaps in conjunction with other agents that upset the body's electrolyte balance and antidiuretics.
That's true but they also said it needs to be something they can get to Australia. If they feel they can't get SN then getting SA will be even harder. I was just thinking from that perspective.

M

myopybyproxy

Dec 18, 2021
That's true but they also said it needs to be something they can get to Australia. If they feel they can't get SN then getting SA will be even harder. I was just thinking from that perspective.
I see. I'm not in Australia so I haven't the perspective of a resident. In retrospect, that makes my input on this thread rather useless. Apologies.