• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
A while back (about 6-7 months ago when r/SS was still around), I've read about a method on hanging which focuses on compresses the carotid artery and that if done properly, it shouldn't cause discomfort or pain and the person passes out within 15-20 seconds (not much longer than that) due to no lack of blood flow to the brain.

My idea is that instead of rope or string ligature, perhaps if there was such a collar that goes around one's neck and only compresses the carotid arteries, but leaves the windpipe and spine alone, perhaps that would lead to the person passing out in less than half a minute, and brain death about 5-10 minutes later.The person could be sitting, standing on the ground, or lying down on the floor/bed as it's just the neck collar that the person is wearing.

Does anyone know if there is such a way to rig a collar like that? (I got this idea from the Buster Balloon toy as the shape of the toy is similar to a collar while the balloon in the middle is the neck and the sticks are what is used to compress the balloon.) Ignore the last sentence if it is confusing.

Reactions: Didymus, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Afterman and 2 others
A

Afterman

take me somewhere nice
Nov 13, 2018
Have you heard of the homemade torniquet method? Or even the continous loop-around method? Both focus on targeting the carotid arteries in a swift manner to induce unconscious and subsequent death. Unlike hanging the windpipe isn't obstructed so you can breathe all the while. I suck at explaining but I recommend reading the Five Last Acts:The Exit Path's second chapter, which covers compression. I'm probably going this way because I hate the idea of any type of hanging.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, naia_ and Deafsn0w
naia_

naia_

Student
Oct 11, 2018
A while back (about 6-7 months ago when r/SS was still around), I've read about a method on hanging which focuses on compresses the carotid artery and that if done properly, it shouldn't cause discomfort or pain and the person passes out within 15-20 seconds (not much longer than that) due to no lack of blood flow to the brain.

My idea is that instead of rope or string ligature, perhaps if there was such a collar that goes around one's neck and only compresses the carotid arteries, but leaves the windpipe and spine alone, perhaps that would lead to the person passing out in less than half a minute, and brain death about 5-10 minutes later.The person could be sitting, standing on the ground, or lying down on the floor/bed as it's just the neck collar that the person is wearing.

Does anyone know if there is such a way to rig a collar like that? (I got this idea from the Buster Balloon toy as the shape of the toy is similar to a collar while the balloon in the middle is the neck and the sticks are what is used to compress the balloon.) Ignore the last sentence if it is confusing.

Sounds like you're talking about this:

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/the-night-night-method.6834/

Reactions: Deafsn0w, Norest4thewicked, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 1 other person
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
Sounds like you're talking about this:

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/the-night-night-method.6834/

I suppose this might be better than my idea.

Reactions: Deafsn0w and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Dani Paradox

Dani Paradox

Permanently Banned
Aug 17, 2018
When done properly with a noose you would still lose consciousness within approximately 5-8 seconds. Just need to lay on your belly so the weight of your skull dangles in the cord. 11 lbs of pressure compresses the carotid. It does basically the same thing as the night night method, but perhaps a bit less brutal and forceful. It gives you the ability to lean on and out.

Reactions: Deafsn0w, Norest4thewicked and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals