A

andeebayker

Mar 4, 2021
Hopefully this is allowed, just after for some advice. It's not so much suicide, as self harm that will need treatment, likely lessen my life span but not kill me straight away. I use to overdose on paracetamol, but now either psychological or physical taking lots of tablets makes me vomit, even with prescribed anti sickness pills. i can easily take a few pills, but I cant do the 60+ like i use to. I was wondering if anyone has any ideas of something I could take that wouldn't be life threatening as long as treated. Anti freeze is no go as I know someone who died on that and as I say its not so much dying right now.

I know it sounds attention seeking, but it's hard to explain.

Thank you

• Hugs
Reactions: user667
signifying nothing

signifying nothing

-
Sep 13, 2020
What is it you're trying to achieve exactly? Are you trying to feel pain or pass out for a while or deal with a particular emotional state or is it a compulsion that you feel the need to fulfill?

W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
The best thing I managed to do with OD is end up in a coma for 2 days and with a fucked-up stomach for a few months!
I don't know if that has "lessen my life span" but I won't ever do it again.

Btw, I took 100 pills. (lamotrigine 100mg, aripiprazole 15mg, sertraline (don't remember the mg) , risperidone 3mg and lorazepam 4mg)

Trisolaris

Trisolaris

Arcanist
Dec 11, 2018
The best thing I managed to do with OD is end up in a coma for 2 days and with a fucked-up stomach for a few months!
I don't know if that has "lessen my life span" but I won't ever do it again.

Btw, I took 100 pills. (lamotrigine 100mg, aripiprazole 15mg, sertraline (don't remember the mg) , risperidone 3mg and lorazepam 4mg)
Was your liver alright after all that?

A

andeebayker

Mar 4, 2021
What is it you're trying to achieve exactly? Are you trying to feel pain or pass out for a while or deal with a particular emotional state or is it a compulsion that you feel the need to fulfill?
It's a compulsion that I feel the need to fulfill, and to have the urge filled it's like i need to be in hospital for a few days and the sort of thing not treated will kill me eventually

• Hugs
Reactions: us_1999
signifying nothing

signifying nothing

-
Sep 13, 2020
It's a compulsion that I feel the need to fulfill, and to have the urge filled it's like i need to be in hospital for a few days and the sort of thing not treated will kill me eventually
I think I have some idea of what you mean. I have experienced something similar, a feeling of needing a break from the situation you're in, for everything to just stop for a while, or for something to change.

Mentalmick

Mentalmick

IMHOTEP!!!
Nov 30, 2020
You may have some type of organ damage with all the od's. That might explain why you can't take loads of pills anymore.

T

TessB

Warlock
Oct 13, 2020
There seems to be a trend in new members popping up recently asking about big overdoses of pills? And for recommendations..It just seems interesting to me..

Reactions: Mentalmick