S

Seeking_Peace

Arcanist
May 18, 2022
Have to get a new crypto account because Coinbase has this 60 day holding on new deposits for sending out- and I have to re-verify which I did 3 yrs ago lol. I'm sick of them but I've never used another crypto trading site.

Any recommendation to a site with quick verification and deposit to send time?

It's for the N I'm going to buy from D

Thanks!

S

Siagos

Mar 30, 2019
Try Kraken. If you were able to register for coinbase, you have all the documents you need for kraken. Some things to know though: (1) upon your first deposit, there will be a 3 day hold before you can send the funds. (2) Unlike Coinbase, sending currency is called "withdrawing". Sending funds = "withdrawing" the funds to another account i.e., the account of the person you're sending the funds to.

S

Seeking_Peace

Arcanist
May 18, 2022
Is Kraken U.S. supported? I was going to try Gemini but lost patience with verification. Same with Binance US, these verifications are ridiculous. They told me I'm not the person in the I.D. lol So much fraud even honest people can't make an account.

Suicidebydeath

Suicidebydeath

No chances to be happy - dead inside
Nov 25, 2021
Have you tried coinbase pro? For some reason they don't ask for verification, only at normal coinbase. I withdrew a lot of money for a possible ctb attempt and received it in less than 3 days, I believe it was around a day.

S

Siagos

Mar 30, 2019
Is Kraken U.S. supported? I was going to try Gemini but lost patience with verification. Same with Binance US, these verifications are ridiculous. They told me I'm not the person in the I.D. lol So much fraud even honest people can't make an account.
Yeah, it is. I've used it before.

Reactions: Seeking_Peace