• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

SuicideRun

SuicideRun

Jun 11, 2021
Hi guys. I have trouble finding SN in Europe, I was given a store a few days ago, but it makes me difficult for the delivery address that I don't understand. Have other stores to PM?
Thank you!

Reactions: yellowjasmine88
Y

yellowjasmine88

Nov 29, 2021
Hi guys. I have trouble finding SN in Europe, I was given a store a few days ago, but it makes me difficult for the delivery address that I don't understand. Have other stores to PM?
Thank you!
Hi, if you found anything, would you please pm me? Thanks

SuicideRun

SuicideRun

Jun 11, 2021
Hi, if you found anything, would you please pm me? Thanks
Hi, more than one gave me links for SN but then either for one reason or another ... one didn't send where I am, one was suspicious, another got lost in the shipment .... not i know. I thought it was easier to get it. Sorry I'm not helping.

• Love
Y

yellowjasmine88

Nov 29, 2021
Thanks for replying anyway! I hope you find out something, I'm also still searching. Cheers

S

Secondoor

Dec 15, 2021
Any luck? Would love to get a pm if you found something.

SuicideRun

SuicideRun

Jun 11, 2021
Hi guys. At the time of the message there was someone who sent me a PM for SN, but they turned out to be a failure. One did not ship to where I am, another shipped but never arrived, a third did not seem like a reliable store. Even today I'm trying to buy it ... for sure I thought it was easier to get it.