• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

On Replay

On Replay

What a day What a day
Sep 23, 2022
When it comes to the hazard labels on Sn, I'm noticing one that says oxidizer on the safety data sheet.

I'm wondering if I were to find another substance with the same, If it'd do the same thing in a way Sn does. Idk .. I'm just trying to think of other cocktails I could make that would be good enough to get the job done, even if it wasn't Sn or Sa

• Hugs
  • Informative
Reactions: Dead Meat and Un-
H

[HNO]

Experienced
Aug 21, 2022
"oxidizer"
what's problem with it ? in your country anything with such labeling is totally banned ?
some oxidizing agents are acting in a similar manner as SN does:
"Mechanism of toxicity. Chlorates are potent oxidizing agents and also attack
sulfhydryl groups, particularly in red blood cells and the kidneys. Chlorates cause
methemoglobin formation as well as increased red blood cell membrane fragility,
which may result in intravascular hemolysis. Renal failure is probably caused by
a combination of direct cellular toxicity and hemolysis."
more:
TABLE II–31. SELECTED AGENTS CAPABLE OF INDUCING METHOMOGLOBINEMIA
Local anesthetics
Benzocaine
Lidocaine Analgesics
Phenazopyridine
Phenacetin
Antimicrobials
Chloroquine
Dapsone
Primaquine
Sulfonamides
Trimethoprim Nitrites and nitrates
Ammonium nitrate
Amyl nitrite
Butyl nitrite
Isobutyl nitrite
Sodium nitrate
Sodium nitrite
Miscellaneous
Aminophenol
Aniline dyes
Bromates
Chlorates
Metoclopramide
Nitrobenzene
Nitroethane
Nitrogen oxides
Nitroglycerin

the most of all are very nasty way to go tho

• Informative
Reactions: Dead Meat and Sick of it all
On Replay

On Replay

What a day What a day
Sep 23, 2022
"oxidizer"
what's problem with it ? in your country anything with such labeling is totally banned ?
some oxidizing agents are acting in a similar manner as SN does:
"Mechanism of toxicity. Chlorates are potent oxidizing agents and also attack
sulfhydryl groups, particularly in red blood cells and the kidneys. Chlorates cause
methemoglobin formation as well as increased red blood cell membrane fragility,
which may result in intravascular hemolysis. Renal failure is probably caused by
a combination of direct cellular toxicity and hemolysis."
more:
TABLE II–31. SELECTED AGENTS CAPABLE OF INDUCING METHOMOGLOBINEMIA
Local anesthetics
Benzocaine
Lidocaine Analgesics
Phenazopyridine
Phenacetin
Antimicrobials
Chloroquine
Dapsone
Primaquine
Sulfonamides
Trimethoprim Nitrites and nitrates
Ammonium nitrate
Amyl nitrite
Butyl nitrite
Isobutyl nitrite
Sodium nitrate
Sodium nitrite
Miscellaneous
Aminophenol
Aniline dyes
Bromates
Chlorates
Metoclopramide
Nitrobenzene
Nitroethane
Nitrogen oxides
Nitroglycerin

the most of all are very nasty way to go tho
I was thinking more like rat poison and fruit juice kind of thing haha. But thanks, long list to go through.

But im sure there's some of those research letters going over the deaths and what not. I'll have to see. I see you listed sodium nitrate , but I know people warn about paying attention to not get that.

Why if it's similar. Sigh

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat and Sick of it all
H

[HNO]

Experienced
Aug 21, 2022
I was thinking more like rat poison and fruit juice kind of thing haha. But thanks, long list to go through.

But im sure there's some of those research letters going over the deaths and what not. I'll have to see. I see you listed sodium nitrate , but I know people warn about paying attention to not get that.

Why if it's similar. Sigh
before affecting the blood after consumption of nitrates. the nitrate salts while being metabolized in the stomach first undergo conversion in nitrites and then these nitrites transform in nitric oxide which is responsible for the oxidation of hemoglobin in methemoglobin. due to a more intricate action compared to nirtites(which directly convert in nitric oxide) they are far lass potent in case of poisoning and body has more time to remove the poison from the body bc it takes time to metabolize these salts hence in toxicological literature or somewhere on the internet stated that nitrates cause vomiting and diarrhea especially those present in food

• Informative
Reactions: Dead Meat