Efilismislife

Efilismislife

Psychopath family tortured me
May 25, 2021
Imagine if this life is like a video game..

When the game(life) gets to hard / you make a mistake you get to choose many other options besides just quitting/leaving:

1. You can restart/go back and change your previous decisions, rewritten your path

2. You can switch, trying out other characters(or people) and choose different adventure with different status, different life, different world, etc

3. You can use cheat codes and do everything you want in your life/world

After you try out all those options you can still quit if you want. But usually its only on last resort someone quitting the game.

If only those options exist in real world. then Ctb isnt the only option available besides continuing/carry on. But for now its just a fantasy.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cherry Crumpet
B

BlankUser

Mage
Apr 24, 2021
I had these thoughts before. How good it would be just to restart your life like a game.

Reactions: Efilismislife
motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
You Lose Game Over GIF by Universal Music Africa

• Yay!
Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, BeyondGoodNEvil and BlankUser
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I would probably still choose ctb though despite this. It makes you realise how boring and limited our lives actually are. I would end up changing literally every decision I make - I regret everything I do for the most part.

logan

logan

Warlock
May 20, 2021
These are very positive and good thoughts.

The question is whether you still have the hope and the strength to turn things around.
There are situations that completely paralyse you. And even if there is almost always some hope left, sometimes that is not enough to keep going.

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
If not for my allergies I would have animals and that would make a big difference.