S

SpontaneouslyCombust

Jun 21, 2020
So I finally pushed away the last person in my life. My SO of 8 years left me. I have no one. No family. Mom died 2 years ago, schizophrenic brother ctb shortly after, dad split a long time ago, no other family. No friends. Not a single one. No pets. No kids. No acquaintances. Nothing. Just me. In this small broken down trailer in the middle of nowhere USA. I'm left alone with my thoughts. I've been sexually abused, physically abused and burned with cigarettes, choked and punched, kicked out of my house as a teenager and left homeless for a few years, no education past a GED. I'm a loser and this life means nothing to me. I'm still wondering which method I should choose. I'm leaning towards hanging. I don't know if I'm allowed to post this here. I just needed someone to talk to. My SO is better off without me anyway. So is the rest of the world.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: Fear191829218, WinterFaust, Lorntroubles and 7 others
RedDEE

RedDEE

Life sucks and then you die.
May 10, 2019
I'll talk to you. I want to die, too. I know how you feel. I live in Rural Bumfuck Nowhere, as a guest in my Aunt's house, and I'm not welcome. Broke. I desire drugs tremendously but I have no money, and I stole beer tonight just to get high. I know what it means to be a nothing loser. You can't be lower than me, and if you are, we are still in the same place. Fuck this life, death is probably better, hopefully we'll stop being chickenshit enough to do it right?