E

elizabethisworthless

Student
May 27, 2020
Everyone has left me again! can't sleep hate myself have no one to talk to everyone who said they cared really didn't they say they do but they don't!No one really does care! I'm alone again :aw: going to cry myself to sleep this will be fun... I really tired of never being good enough and uncared about in this life

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: KleinerWolf, snuffcore, the-eternal and 5 others
M

morningdew

Experienced
Jul 8, 2019
its a tough lesson to learn. I'm sorry you're feeling that way. Even those you expect to be there in time of need may not. I think people are lucky if they have one, maybe even two people that rely on.

• Love
Reactions: elizabethisworthless
L

Living sucks

Forced out of life before I wanted to leave
Mar 27, 2020
Please try going in the chat room and say hi. They are actually talking about sleep right now

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/chat/

E

elizabethisworthless

Student
May 27, 2020
its a tough lesson to learn. I'm sorry you're feeling that way. Even those you expect to be there in time of need may not. I think people are lucky if they have one, maybe even two people that rely on.
That's true they are lucky I have no one now I'm all completely alone once again and when other people needed me I was there for them Which I didn't mind at all but when I needed someone no one is there ever but it's okay used to it just feel really upset and tired not have anyone to rely on now guess meant to be lonely forever :'(

Red87

Red87

Looking for away out of my darkness
Jul 6, 2020
I know how u feel the only person I had died in December I have no friends haven't since I was a kid i have family but every time I talk to them unless it involves them they don't care what I have to say I've always been alone well I wasn't when my husband was alive he was all I had we had each other we didn't have friends or anything spent every second together we injoyed each other's company we liked being home we weren't your typical going out we both had social anxiety but now I'm alone again in just ready to be with my husband again we made a promise we would not live without one another he said if I died he would wrap a car around the nearest tree to get to me in death cause he couldn't live without me I told him I would join him in the other side if he died so I'm ready to ctb as soon as I can so I know how you feel I'm alone and I can't stand the silence anymore if u know what I mean

• Love
P

PDAnnie2610

Waiting for my bus.
Oct 27, 2019
It is sometimes possible to feel lonely even when one is not alone.

• Love
Red87

Red87

Looking for away out of my darkness
Jul 6, 2020
Sometimes you can feel alone in a room full of people because you don't think they will understand I go threw this alot I feel like running and I feel like I can't breath I just want to get away a soon as possible

• Love
Ghassane

Ghassane

Feral kitten
Mar 8, 2020
I didn't even get somebody to lie at me the first of September I'll complete my 20 years being lonely literally nobody talked to me or gave at damn this whole time I'm also crying to sleep and I'll wake up early morning to walk and cry while everyone is sleeping, good luck

• Love
Reactions: elizabethisworthless and Red87
L

Living sucks

Forced out of life before I wanted to leave
Mar 27, 2020
I didn't even get somebody to lie at me the first of September I'll complete my 20 years being lonely literally nobody talked to me or gave at damn this whole time I'm also crying to sleep and I'll wake up early morning to walk and cry while everyone is sleeping, good luck
You and @elizabethisworthless should talk to each other