robin999

robin999

broken </3
Mar 8, 2019
i want to ctb soon. i feel like none of my friends are there for me. they say they care about me but they never see how i am but i'm always checking in on them. I feel left out (not being invited to anything) i think my parents wish i was not here anymore. it would all be better if i was not alive. music is the only thing that's gotten me this far. i don't want to be here anymore

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: DoNotLet2, OreoWellington and Haku
Gorgon

Gorgon

A sad sad
May 1, 2019
Sames wanna be friends?

• Love
Reactions: robin999 and OreoWellington
Sweet emotion

Sweet emotion

Enlightened
Sep 14, 2019
Hey. I'm sorry you're in so much pain. I wish you peace whatever that may be. I'm guessing you're pretty young? Talk to your parents. Tell them how you feel. Not about wanting to die but about how you feel they don't want you around. It just may be a feeling you're experiencing. As for your friends, screw them. I've gone through that and it hurts a lot. If you need to talk PM me.

Reactions: DoNotLet2, OreoWellington and robin999
robin999

robin999

broken </3
Mar 8, 2019
Hey. I'm sorry you're in so much pain. I wish you peace whatever that may be. I'm guessing you're pretty young? Talk to your parents. Tell them how you feel. Not about wanting to die but about how you feel they don't want you around. It just may be a feeling you're experiencing. As for your friends, screw them. I've gone through that and it hurts a lot. If you need to talk PM me.
thank you

• Love
Reactions: Sweet emotion