Oeoe3

Oeoe3

Aaaahhh
Aug 21, 2024
Have you ever just felt totally alone in the world? Like you when you want someone to embrace you for a even just a moment but there's literally no one you could lean for comfort. Even when you have a family member or are constantly surrounded by people there's literally no one you could reach out to? Like hell I'm even talking to God right now yet I still feel alone. I don't know, I just want someone to hug me for a little. I don't even know what I want, my brain just feels like it's been shoved in a washing machine this past few weeks.

• Love
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: outrider567, Metalhead, pain6batch9 and 11 others
AbsurdAbyss

AbsurdAbyss

Lost, broken, empty, fragmented.
Mar 4, 2024
i've been feeling like that for too long now. i don't know when or if its ever gonna change - part of me doesn't want to find out, it keeps getting worse when it feels like i can't take the pain anymore.

• Hugs
Reactions: lovelesslifeless, Oeoe3, landslide2 and 1 other person
Oeoe3

Oeoe3

Aaaahhh
Aug 21, 2024
i've been feeling like that for too long now. i don't know when or if its ever gonna change - part of me doesn't want to find out, it keeps getting worse when it feels like i can't take the pain anymore.
Glad to know I'm not alone with this. I hope you find your own peace eventually!

• Hugs
Reactions: AbsurdAbyss
B

brokeandbroken

Paragon
Apr 18, 2023
Have you ever just felt totally alone in the world? Like you when you want someone to embrace you for a even just a moment but there's literally no one you could lean for comfort. Even when you have a family member or are constantly surrounded by people there's literally no one you could reach out to? Like hell I'm even talking to God right now yet I still feel alone. I don't know, I just want someone to hug me for a little. I don't even know what I want, my brain just feels like it's been shoved in a washing machine this past few weeks.
People have family and others around them in real life that care? What's that like? I'm not sure what God looking out for you or fighting for you looks like either. So yeah I want someone to fight for me and be in my corner. Must be nice to have someone who does that. Embracing? Honestly that seems like a far flung fantasy at this point. I've been rendered just societies resident shit stain. Not alot of shit stain embracers out there.

• Hugs
Reactions: Oeoe3
Anri_wants_peace

Anri_wants_peace

Dec 23, 2023
probably just minutes ago lol went for a ciggy at 1am and looked at the night sky everything looks so big and empty

• Hugs
Reactions: Oeoe3
Oeoe3

Oeoe3

Aaaahhh
Aug 21, 2024
People have family and others around them in real life that care? What's that like? I'm not sure what God looking out for you or fighting for you looks like either. So yeah I want someone to fight for me and be in my corner. Must be nice to have someone who does that. Embracing? Honestly that seems like a far flung fantasy at this point. I've been rendered just societies resident shit stain. Not alot of shit stain embracers out there.
Honestly yeah I feel you. Might as well be compared to air with feelings with everything that happens in this world. I don't get how people even do this.
probably just minutes ago lol went for a ciggy at 1am and looked at the night sky everything looks so big and empty
*Sending virtual hugs cus we're both lonely lol šŸ«‚

Reactions: brokeandbroken